Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Retail is $210. Took some legit pics of it.. same exact quality as the 997GY's 
Is there a shoe tree in there? 

these are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No complaints with those 997.5s. Need that abzorb midsole rather than the encap midsole or w/e was used in previous 997.5s

My first attempt at a custom. 
Base was 577RKK but I don't have a before pic.
Decided to turn them into 577 Red Devils.
Not the best shots since I'm just using my phone.
Thanks to @JordDiem
 for some customization info when I was trying to get it started.

What do you guys think?

Woooooo them thangs are LIT!!!

Those 997.5s are nice, but wholly unnecessary since I have 997GY.  I find more need for a 997GY2 than the 997.5.

i think for people that prefer 998>997 will like the 997.5. 

the people that prefer 997>998 will want the 997 in go form.
Personally I think its a great idea,, a lot of people enjoy the comfort of a 998 and shape of 997. As far as comparing it to JB is a little ridiculous...

got my bostons in today. shape is much better than most i released lately. seems it does not have that hard plastic thing in the toe that makes them puffy. what is shape like you everyone else's?

so question of the day is: do they fit like 997 or like 998? i guess 997 due to the upper. just asking because i normally size down .5 in 998 and stay tts in 997... :wink:

Does it have the plasticy piece in the inside of the toebox?

Do they fit like 998 or 997 tho

Well I tried them on and they fit like a 998. But I wear the same size in both the 997 and 998. The toe box is sleeker/narrower then to the conventional wide 997 toe box. No plastic piece from what I could tell. Maybe a paper or something a little less rigid to still keep shape

I'm assuming it's going to be a GR after all NB isn't into making things to limited ecspecially when it's MIUSA and a classic all grey CW. Also have yet to feel this plastic piece in any of my NBs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom