Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Feature Sneaker Boutique is having a 24 hour sale - 25% off everything. Code: 60K - Feature always has a nice selection of NB's.

most would agree that 997's are one of the most, if not the most comfortable nb

Correction...

most would agree that 997's are one of the most, if not the most comfortable nb
I like the 998's myself and a sleeper is the ML2016 with the memory foam inserts...like walking on clouds!

Speaking of 998s and 997s is anybody else surprised that there are so many pairs of the Cnpts x Rivalry pack on ebay and up for grabs? Larger run that expected or nobody wants them? Maybe it's a little bit of both? Is this normal for a Concepts release?

Any news on these sneaker freaker joints yet?  Been silent since the initial pics surfaced (i guess cos everyone hates them lol).

Last edited:
I like the 998's myself and a sleeper is the ML2016 with the memory foam inserts...like walking on clouds!

Speaking of 998s and 997s is anybody else surprised that there are so many pairs of the Cnpts x Rivalry pack on ebay and up for grabs? Larger run that expected or nobody wants them? Maybe it's a little bit of both? Is this normal for a Concepts release?

It was definitely the price too. As much as I wanted them I couldn't drop the $250. Now these dudes are all stuck with them because they can't flip em, better for me if I see a pair in my size for $200 I'll scoop it up.

I'm not all that surprised. The 998's sat around for awhile. The price definitely kept a lot of people away. 

Prob because of the high retail price.  Everyone thinks they're a reseller these days and buy anything with any hype hoping to make a buck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom