Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

WHAT?? Why the Allston/Brighton OL shop not that jam packed??!!

What are the top brown and bottom blue and green ones? Names/Model numbers? Ebay or Allston/Brighton here I come!!!
I went there yesterday and just happened to catch them at a time when they just put out a bunch of 998/997. All of them weren't even laced. I'm sure most of them are gone by now.

Last edited:
I went there yesterday and just happened to catch them at a time when they just put out a bunch of 998/997. All of them weren't even laced. I'm sure most of them are gone by now.
Stopped by a few hours ago. A pair of DBRs are left, some Ultramarine, and 997HLs. All above 10.5 though.

Yes but it's not like the usual NB leather liner, it's like the CT300 liner which is quite padded
Cool, thanks. Not so worried on the sizing. Just really like leather liners.
Have you seen them in hand? Seems like you've got all the answers.

Cool, thanks. Not so worried on the sizing. Just really like leather liners.
Have you seen them in hand? Seems like you've got all the answers.
Yeah I've seen them, materials are really nice, suede is top notch but you'd expect that at the price point. I think they are really really good in hand. The liner might actually be more vinyl than leather but with NB liners you can never really tell!

Are the epic tr pairs getting a WW release or only releasing at the specific stores?

Last edited:
Hello does anyone have a pair of 1500 dx (reconstructed)? How would you rate the quality?

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen them, materials are really nice, suede is top notch but you'd expect that at the price point. I think they are really really good in hand. The liner might actually be more vinyl than leather but with NB liners you can never really tell!
Thanks for the info dude

All pairs from the pack look sick but Hanon and 24K look the best imo.

Is anyone is looking for 997DBR's sz11.5 and 998LL "pool blue" sz 11 for dirt cheap PM me. Picked them up for someone who doesn't want em anymore.

Back
Top Bottom