Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mulled wine
smokin.gif

Super happy with the way these turned out
The midsole is sick!

Beauty at its finest!! 

so dope. need one of them 15% code and double cash bash on ebates to pop up bc i need a couple more pair for sure with that sole.

Remy I absolutely love the simplicity behind your nb1s they are perfect.. Still hate I wear a size 13 and NB is prejudice

I'm sad . 

I spent 1 hour creating a masterpiece.

I wear 10.5 .

NB1 stops at 10 for men .

Last edited:
I'm starting to move my loyalty to NB. First cop was CNS and then the Tassie Tigers. Also, I'm thinking of copping Tassie Devil and Rose since they are available at a good price where I'm at.

I'm starting to move my loyalty to NB. First cop was CNS and then the Tassie Tigers. Also, I'm thinking of copping Tassie Devil and Rose since they are available at a good price where I'm at.
Don't fall victim to hype (sounds like you may of already). Most of NBs best kicks are GR's that can be found at 1/5 or less of the price of the sneakers you just mentioned.

Don't fall victim to hype (sounds like you may of already). Most of NBs best kicks are GR's that can be found at 1/5 or less of the price of the sneakers you just mentioned.

While you're right about NB GRs being great, and being able to be had on deep discount, if he likes those collab joints (which most of us in here do) he wont be finding them on discount.

While you're right about NB GRs being great, and being able to be had on deep discount, if he likes those collab joints (which most of us in here do) he wont be finding them on discount.
I think most people that are actually into the NB brand prefer GRs over collabs but hey if your looking to just jump on the hype train and pay an absurd amount just for hype and to look cool go right ahead. Just saying if your actually trying to get into the brand and just not ride a bandwagon GR's are here its at. But your right this is NT and majority of users are hypebeasts

I think most people that are actually into the NB brand prefer GRs over collabs but hey if your looking to just jump on the hype train and pay an absurd amount just for hype and to look cool go right ahead. Just saying if your actually trying to get into the brand and just not ride a bandwagon GR's are here its at. But your right this is NT and majority of users are hypebeasts

Preach Brudda!​

*** On a sidenote this summer im not buying any GR, Collabs... All NB1 folks :nthat:

I own GRs, collabs and NB1s. people like what they like.

It just looked like you could have been saying dude could find those collabs under retail, and he absolutely would not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom