Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ALT=""]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2120346/width/500/height/1000[/IMG][/quote]
Was surfing JCrew's site earlier and saw these on one of the models...

That's money. Reminds me of the jcrew 1400 wine.

Last edited:
About 3 months ago I was also checkin out the JCrew site for a pair of pants and I saw the 997 moonshots on one of the models. I took a screenshot of it and was gonna post here and ask about the model number since I thought Jcrew only had the "butterscotch" at the time.  

If I have to guess, those are probably the next 998 cw to release.  
Was surfing JCrew's site earlier and saw these on one of the models...

Last edited:
Does anyone have these? How is the sizing and comfort compared to 1300's? I don't have any 997's and have been looking at these for a while and pretty much made my mind up to grab them.

Worth a shot. On the topic of nb1 recommendations, can we get the option to remove the inner toe puff [emoji]128516[/emoji]

@VidiViciUn very dope, imagine those if we had a all white sole option. those you be off the charts. execution on those was on point.
nthat.gif
Thanks homie! 
nthat.gif

Yeah that why I stated if NB messed up and gave us an all white midsole option, that would be the death of NB998 Collabs & GR's. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
hard to say. anywhere from retail to $300 depending on who is buying and how bad they want them.  realistically i would say $200-$240ish. they do not make them anymore so the price will prob only rise from here.

I bought some DS night Hawks for 170 a couple of weeks ago on eBay.

Not sure how rare a size 11 is though. Just stay searching and you should find a good price somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom