Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

That wine midsole has me salty AF right now. 
mad.gif

alright, i wanna get a wine based color scheme but i can't choose !! so many good choices.. i'll probably indecisive and waiting too long and miss it again.

From the Baitme website, has anyone else noticed their description for the 1500SP's (prior amongst the other theories)? I'm gonna have to bet my ball n buck's on their reasoning for the "embroidering", but has anyone else with the shoe have branding outside of sizes (8, 8.5 and 12)? I'll check my 10.5's when I get them in the days to come..

Last edited:

From the Baitme website, has anyone else noticed their description for the 1500SP's (prior amongst the other theories)? I'm gonna have to bet my ball n buck's on their reasoning for the "embroidering", but has anyone else with the shoe have branding outside of sizes (8, 8.5 and 12)? I'll check my 10.5's when I get them in the days to come..
Interesting, but my size 8 does not have the 1500 on the side. i think the #/1906 is the most likely theory, and Bait's just trying to cover themselves in case customers kick up a fuss.

Last edited:
did any one save NB1 design on their account? can you check if they're still there? my wishlist is all empty now....

Like I said in my earlier post, every size 11.5 I've seen so far has had the embroidery. My guess is that the shoes BAIT got in those sizes had the embroidery. Had I known I would have copped the 11.5 from their website. I didn't even know it was on their site. This is maddening!!

Why are folks against the embroidery? My pair are 8.5 and came with the 1500 embroidery from Concepts.

ordered 2 pairs with the wine midsole and a third pair with chambray.  i'm hoping my pairs come in nice and pointy.    :D

grab em if you like em, but personally they look kinda bland to me. Much rather grab the BY.

Repped. BY are nice but I don't own one pair of sneakers with yellow. Something about the UC blandness that I'm actually feeling haha

Why are folks against the embroidery? My pair are 8.5 and came with the 1500 embroidery from Concepts.
For me it's purely a matter of preference. I like the 1500 fine on every other pair of 1500s but I really fell in love with all the promo pics as well as the on-foot pics all over IG of the 1500SP without the 1500 embroidery. Just looks so much cleaner and classier in my opinion. 

For me it's purely a matter of preference. I like the 1500 fine on every other pair of 1500s but I really fell in love with all the promo pics as well as the on-foot pics all over IG of the 1500SP without the 1500 embroidery. Just looks so much cleaner and classier in my opinion. 

I'm pro no-branding. If The N was camoflauged into the quarter panel, I would not be against that either. Overall, 1500sp is Nb''s best release this year, Gr or collab.

Just designed and ordered my version of the salmon toes.

Very clean.

Last edited:
It has begun! 25% off is now live on NB.com :pimp:

Going to make some pairs now while I watch episode 9 of Westworld on #HBOgo​

What a great time to be alive!​

Last edited:

Thanks. All the more reason for @mykoh
 to "build them" for me so I don't royally screw them up lol

Ebates my dude. Turns that 15% to 25%. Cue up shameless plug :D

https://www.ebates.com/r/FAHQU0?eeid=28187

hey man try these links out
 http://www.newbalance.com/pd/nb1-998/US998-BLANK.html?designId=2266059
 http://www.newbalance.com/pd/nb1-998/US998-BLANK.html?designId=2266065

Thanks again!, I pulled the trigger.

DISCLAIMER, YMMV!: anyone looking to buy NB from their site, now may be the time.

Anywhooo, after the the 25% sale hit, I decided to buy and couple it with my ebates. Long story short, I saw it was double cashback up at the top for Cyber Monday and an associated countdown timer. I figured what they meant was it went from 5% to 10% cash back, which it had been for several days.

About an hour or so later my ebate push notifications said I was credited $66.50! Doesn't make much sense because my two pairs were $307, or something like that. Double should have been $61.40, but I'm not complaining.

Basically it's like getting 40ish% off each pair if my fuzzy math is correct. Hopefully y'all experience the same cash back return. Again, your mileage may vary, but I figured I'd pass the word. I may grab another pair at the price ($120ish a piece)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom