Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Guys I know this has probably been asked before but how do the 99s fit? I wear 11.5 in 998s and 996s but elite 999s don't look like they come in 11.5? Should I get 11 or 12 or skip this shoe??
This. I finally came into this thread and saw all of ya giving heads up, but a lot of these sites don't have my 11.5!! The 993 and 1500 I have are 11.5 and fit fine.

Copped another pair of 990 and an 11.5 Tri-Color Year of the Snake. PYS definitely had a high price for those 990 joints.

anywhere other than ycmc that has the 996GL on for such a price? it annoys me when stores in this day in age won't accept paypal

I wear a 9.5 in 998's and its a snug fit but I like the feel. I also wear a 10 in 996's and it's a bit roomier. Any suggestions for the 990 for size? I like more of a snug fit but I'm worried I'll get a 9.5 and it will be too tight.
I wear a 10 in 998s and 996s and i ordered the 990 in a 10. It is a little snug just in the toe area. The shoe is long enough but the toe area seems narrower? I'm not sure but I do think if I got a 10.5 it would have been to big.

If anyone is looking for NB classic 990 in navy. Zappos just had a small restock on 8.5s.

They only have 2 left in 8.5 and they got 9.5 and up still in stock. for 150 shipped

Love them navy and grey 990s. Too bad I got no funds for them anymore :smh:

Today:

Guys I know this has probably been asked before but how do the 99s fit? I wear 11.5 in 998s and 996s but elite 999s don't look like they come in 11.5? Should I get 11 or 12 or skip this shoe??

I'd be surprised if the Elite 999s weren't made in 11.5. You may want to wait until they hit more stores to see if you can get them in 11.5. But if you have to choose between 11 and 12 I'd say go with 12.

I wear a 9.5 in 998's and its a snug fit but I like the feel. I also wear a 10 in 996's and it's a bit roomier. Any suggestions for the 990 for size? I like more of a snug fit but I'm worried I'll get a 9.5 and it will be too tight.

I think you should be good with 9.5 if you like a snug fit. 990s are a little roomy for me.

dont have a pair of 996s...should i go .5 size up or .5 down?

wanting to know this as well. anyone?

I'd go TTS for 996s and I'd strongly caution against going a half size up if we're talking about made in USA 996s. If anything I think they fit a little big, but not necessarily big enough to size down.

Not sure if this was posted, but Premier has the navy 990s in 10.5, 11.5, and 13 for $180.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=16052

Noone seems to know yet. Hoping its not cancelled.
It seems like a simple stocking error. The product code for the 990v3 is M990, and the retail is $149.95. They received the Anniversaries, which have the same product code, M990, and it's likely that they just set is as the same shoe, at the same price of $149.95.

I don't think they're going to cancel any of the orders. I already received a shipping confirmation.

It seems like a simple stocking error. The product code for the 990v3 is M990, and the retail is $149.95. They received the Anniversaries, which have the same product code, M990, and it's likely that they just set is as the same shoe, at the same price of $149.95.

I don't think they're going to cancel any of the orders. I already received a shipping confirmation.

how many days til you get the shipping confirmation?

If anybody knows of any Ronnie Fieg Steel Blue 999s in size 8.5 floating around for sell, let me know please. I'd greatly appreciate it.

how many days til you get the shipping confirmation?
I ordered today, got my shipping confirmation tonight, and they should arrive tomorrow. Zappos is probably the #1 site on the internet to purchase from, they just never get anything worth purchasing. If you sign up for Zappos VIP, you get first access to new releases and free next-day shipping. Plus, they're customer service team is the best in the business.

Damn, wanted to try to save a little bit of money after some recent purchases, but that Zappos deal on the 990s was too good for me to pass up. Glad they still had my size..

Reading all the ball and buck saltiness.. I mean, If you're gonna pay rape for a 574 (which is really dumb to me, since its one of the cheapest NB shoes) you might as well cop the mojitos. Those >>> those customs w/ a camo toebox. 

Back
Top Bottom