Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i've seen it..there's also a t shirt...these were made to go along with the 990sr4 (sunrise/salmon)
How are they in person? Would you say the picture accurately describes the color in person? Goodness, I've been trying to resist the 990SR4 but the more I see them in person the more I like them.

Has anyone seen this hoodie in person before? Saw it on UBIQ: http://www.ubiqlife.com/classic-po-hoodie-coral-mt63351.html

I'm feeling it :nthat:

Yeah, I grabbed the T-shirt when I grabbed the Ubiq 1600's. Here is what the coral looks like..​

finally pulled the triggers. debating if i should've done white 3m on the knicks colored pair instead of nimbus suede. first Brand customized shoes ever. never tried NikeID or MiAdidas.

i'm sure when these get in i wont ever want to either.

The thing that kills these customs is the sole. Unless you create a CW that goes with the preset soles then it's a bust. How can they not offer an all white sole?

Heres my latest NB1 custom.

Not super into customs so a little black dye/paint on the collar is super easy and very rewarding.

Wish I had held out until this promo but whatever
@Remy   these are FIRE! 
nthat.gif
I may have to jack these from you, homie. 

man I'm so mad chambray ran out before the buy one get on $99 promo dropped. would've made things much simpler.

Holy crap, after that code puddles + ebates, 2 perf suede NBs comes out to $215 shipped (and even cheaper if I choose the mesh options) - absolute no brainer. Now I just need to figure out which one of your creations I need to jack. I'm looking at you @Remy  , @mykoh  and @VidiViciUn!!!!

Heres my latest NB1 custom.

Not super into customs so a little black dye/paint on the collar is super easy and very rewarding.

Wish I had held out until this promo but whatever

Second pair I'm stealing from you. Sorry, not sorry. #TeamNoImagination
haha no worries man I'm glad I'm inspiring everyone with this pair.

Gonna take some proper shots of it soon.

Whoa Remy :smile: amazing what a little dye can do..All those pairs you've touched up have come out so nice, well done

@Remy  dude those are amazing.. I had the impression you already did a red toe NB1?
Either way man, the perf toe takes these to another level.

Also, did you use Angelus suede dye? 
I used it before and it gave the suede a purple sheen.. not sure if I did something wrong.

@Remy
 dude those are amazing.. I had the impression you already did a red toe NB1?

Either way man, the perf toe takes these to another level.

Also, did you use Angelus suede dye? 

I used it before and it gave the suede a purple sheen.. not sure if I did something wrong.

Thanks dude!
I did a 577 red devil custom but the 998/perf toe combo was just too appealing.
And the simplicity of it kind of made it a no brainer.

I did use angelus suede dye but there's no purple sheen. If anything the dyed areas look like a warmer tone of black compared to the nb suede which is on the cooler (bluer?) spectrum. I have heard about the purple sheen problem though. Maybe the base suede being red counter acted it a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom