Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not sure if posted or not, but jimmyjazz has a few 997's and the 998 CHI (which I happen to be wearing while writing this) for 30% off with code:  AFF296

998 CHI comes out to under $90 before shipping and tax.

These womens 998 are dope.

You also just receive their catalog, which happened to be entirely for women? 
laugh.gif
Which pisses me the F off man lol.  I've bought like 10 pairs of shoes from nb.com, no mens catalog.  I purchased 1 womens shoe for bae and get womens catalog. 
laugh.gif

Same here, I must receive like two women catalog a season and only sometimes does the men's make it to me.. I aint complaining tho

They send me the women's catalogue too a few times a year. I've never bought anything women related from NB.
I don't get it.

wanted to share a dope video featuring my homie Deck Two, in Paris. He has one of the best NB collections in the world:

thank you so much that was crazy. amazing og 1500. funny how the shape on the og 997 is not so sharp. are you the 'american friend' he was referring to?

Yeah I've been getting that catalog. Makes no sense
laugh.gif
I'm glad I'm not the only one getting this - I must have logged onto the NB website a hundred times to make sure my "interests" did not have "women's apparel" or "women's footwear" checked...

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]if anyone knows a spot that price matches...

I'm so tempted to order 1 more perf toe pair to customize
Anyone have castle rock and kool grey side by side?

Last edited:
@qooman

excellent NoVoidPlus 576 ! Back when collabs were super limited numbers and they would still sit around for weeks and months.

This one could be tough and idk how good it will look but I think I'm gonna give it a go anyways
I have confidence that you'll create a BANGER! How many Perf Toes have you made this cycle? My order from the 99$ + PUDDLES 20% sale just shipped! 
nthat.gif

I can't wait for these joints to arrive! 
smokin.gif

I have confidence that you'll create a BANGER! How many Perf Toes have you made this cycle? My order from the 99$ + PUDDLES 20% sale just shipped! :nthat:

I can't wait for these joints to arrive! :smokin

Thanks my dude!
That pair looks [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I've only done 1 perf toe pair which I turned into the Red Devils.
I really should have ordered when the $99 deal was live.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom