Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yawn

I just saw this on IG and breathed a huge sigh of relief as it looks like a trailbuster of some sort. Money saved (unless clearer pics convince me otherwise).

Why does NB do collabs on models like this?

Just give the people what they want

New NT member here.  I've been creeping on this page for a few months now, so I thought it might be time I actually contribute something.  Not being a big spender, this is the only pair of NB I have, but I absolutely love them.

Does anyone know where I can find a 997CYON in a size 11 for a good price?  I'm nowhere near any outlet and I'm striking out online.  Thanks in advance, my dudes.

ive been zooming in and out of that pic more than a few times, and cant come close to seeing what model that is :lol:

Oh no, you may be right. The 990V4 has been slowly growing on me. Again, will wait for final pics until I decide whether my wallet is ready for another beating.

I actually love the V4 and have been trying to hold off on the nimbus cloud/ whites mainly because I'm still rocking my grey 993's. I only have room for one dad shoe in the rotation.

The more I look at concepts the more it looks like a mid.

Don't think its a v4 anymore

The more I look at concepts the more it looks like a mid.

Don't think its a v4 anymore
Someone mentioned that it's a hybrid. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some sort of trail buster mid upper combined with a v4 outsole. Either way I look forward to pics.

I saw someone on Instagram say they maybe thought it was like a Fresh Foam Trailbuster? I don't know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom