Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB fam with the 997JOL, could you let me know if they fit slightly bigger than regular 997s?
997s with leather liners like the Concepts 997s, which for me fit half size bigger. JCrew Butterscotch fits half size bigger for me too.

Thanks!
I haven't had a chance to try on my size yet. I know @MyWifeandKicks  has a pair and maybe he can help?

Also, Concepts des sables pics are up. I actually really like them and hope to pick them up eventually down the line. I am also curious about that upper material- definitely looks like knit. Seems NB is riding that knit wave, too.

NB fam with the 997JOL, could you let me know if they fit slightly bigger than regular 997s?

997s with leather liners like the Concepts 997s, which for me fit half size bigger. JCrew Butterscotch fits half size bigger for me too.

Thanks!
Fit the same to me. I have a 9 in the butterscotches, concepts, and JOLs. 

Also, Concepts des sables pics are up. I actually really like them and hope to pick them up eventually down the line. I am also curious about that upper material- definitely looks like knit. Seems NB is riding that knit wave, too.

Was going to say the same, saw a recent pic they put up on twitter and I'm feeling them. Just waiting to see some 'real-life' shots. Also looks like I'll be going down .5 in these if I do pull the trigger.

I like them too. If they get to $100, I wouldn't hesitate to cop them. 

I just looked them up. They look better than I originally thought. Colors might be a little too bright for me.

They removed the overlays on the upper.

You can really see how they simplified it when you compare it a regular Fresh Foam Trailbuster:

Looks great imo.

New Balance x Norse 770 - both models up on Concepts for $100. BONUS20 gets you 20% off with each coming out to $80 before shipping.

I may skip the Trailbusters and cop both for $175 shipped ($15 shipping for both). This is a steal IMO. Doubt I'll see this good of a deal for both later on.

https://cncpts.com/collections/recently-added/products/new-balance-m770ncc-tan

https://cncpts.com/collections/recently-added/products/new-balance-m770np-brown-navy
That price gotta be a mistake

That price gotta be a mistake
Or maybe not. I remember when they released the 575 END collab that they dropped the price down to $110 within days of releasing. Either way I figured it didn't hurt to try copping- at $80 for each shoe it was a no-brainer for me.

How are the 770s? they look wicked clean
smokin.gif
norse tans(creams) look perfect for summer. 

i'm going TTS cause i can't find a fitting guide online. 

that nubuck and this dudes' review convinced me:

GenerationDev  • 19 days ago

Clean and minimal. The secret is in the details (contrast topstitching in key areas, material mix that makes sense with elevated fabrics, tonal layers so pop color stands out even more, clean deboss branding).  Strong shoe, would definitely purchase. Nod to the designer.

norse tans(creams) look perfect for summer. 

i'm going TTS cause i can't find a fitting guide online. 

that nubuck and this dudes' review convinced me:

GenerationDev  • 19 days ago

Clean and minimal. The secret is in the details (contrast topstitching in key areas, material mix that makes sense with elevated fabrics, tonal layers so pop color stands out even more, clean deboss branding).  Strong shoe, would definitely purchase. Nod to the designer.
@newbalance365  can comment on sizing. I think he said TTS should be good if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom