Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These will definitely sit and hit discount. I figured the chances of snagging them at 80 a pop was a fluke so I jumped but who knows? Most NBs these days sit. Will definitely post up pics.
I went on Monday and they did get more. But none in big boy sizes, haha. But they got the sale going on now so $80 bucks for 997JOL is a steal.
Let's see those on feets.

I'd jump on those JOL right now at that price. Do you guys think they'll go under $100 online too?

Started some reshaping on my gry 998, hope gets little better after few more attempts

Last edited:

Hi lads, managed to find some 997 Luxury Goods DS in my size. I know there are some replicas out there and I'm a bit paranoid with the pair I've just received. Can anyone legit check them or let me know what's a good sign for replicas?

i thought the shapes on these were already on point?  def looks sharp in your pic. 

Old RRS pairs were the best 998 shape in the past 5+ years IMO. No toe puff, thin midsole and slim toe wrap. The "Bring Back Pack" pairs suffered the same recent hulk toewrap and chunky midsole. NB USA really needs to take a good look at Flimby and clean up their processes. 1500's are a perfect example of getting things right.

Be patient on the 770's. I'm pretty sure Well Gosh and Hanon sold pairs early by accident and then pulled them.

End and Hanon posted the pack on IG with a June 3rd release date.
Yeah, Good looks, just checked on IG. Glad I was able to get the 1500 before that release date, because they put up the price for both sneakers...

Last edited:

Let's see those on feets.
Long story but Concepts cancelled my order, lol, so no on feet. Not mad as it was an impulse purchase for sure. So, no on feet pics from me. Sorry! Hope someone else snags them, though. 

Also, great wears everyone, it's nice to see all these on-feets.

Here's my last two pick-ups. Been meaning to post pics for a while- the shape on both of these are simply fantastic. Scored both under retail, too!

And my last couple wears. Been trying to stick with one pair a week. Last week was Lux Goods, this week I got the CK's on.

Been trying to stick with one pair a week. Last week was Lux Goods, this week I got the CK's on.
i like that idea. keeps things simple and you don't have a bunch of shoes all over the place. only problem is when i wear the same pair too many days in a row it can rub the paint design off the insole if there is one

Yesterday and today.

Top four finish 
nthat.gif
 nice kicks too.
YNWA 
glasses.gif

Now that I think of it, have either of you ever seen NB LFC stuff at NB outlets? My girl grabbed me some non-NB stuff at the LFC store in Belfast last year, but I really haven't seen much of their gear here in the US since they left Adidas. Saw some when it was Warrior-branded, but nothing since they went to NB.

Last edited:

YNWA 
glasses.gif

Now that I think of it, have either of you ever seen NB LFC stuff at NB outlets? My girl grabbed me some non-NB stuff at the LFC store in Belfast last year, but I really haven't seen much of their gear here in the US since they left Adidas. Saw some when it was Warrior-branded, but nothing since they went to NB.
Nah, I have never seen any stuff in the outlets which is surprising. The NB store on Newbury St has jerseys but they are always full price.

we have some leftover LFC stuff from last year at my store: one longsleeve jersey in XL, some black snapback hats, scarves, footballs, drawstring tote bags, and socks. 

Long story but Concepts cancelled my order, lol, so no on feet. Not mad as it was an impulse purchase for sure. So, no on feet pics from me. Sorry! Hope someone else snags them, though. 

Also, great wears everyone, it's nice to see all these on-feets.

Here's my last two pick-ups. Been meaning to post pics for a while- the shape on both of these are simply fantastic. Scored both under retail, too!

And my last couple wears. Been trying to stick with one pair a week. Last week was Lux Goods, this week I got the CK's on.
Congrats on those butterscotch's. I've been looking for a size 11 for a few months now and haven't came across any.

YNWA 
glasses.gif

YNWA.  Nothing at my local outlets.  I did manage to pick up some fron LFC gear from NB.com, using the reward points.  Picked up a signed Coutinho kit. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom