Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Same. 90% of the time when people post pictures of flaws, I think it's nothing, especially when they're on feet anyway but this ones pretty bad.

Bought straight from nb.com and not one side, but both sides. Same on the toebox with some saggy suedes. Probably to let my toes wriggle in it.

Last edited:
28 n's

Does anybody know if the NB outlet in Destin, FL has anything worth checking out? I might be swinging by that way and was wondering if it was worth hitting up or not.

Bummer... doesn't surprise me, though. NB's quality control has taken a nosedive IMO. 

That's really surprising. Both my Ronnie 997.5 pairs were flawless. Wearing the Archipelagos this week actually and I love them.

Srsly think they let the seconds sold as retail instead of sending them to factory stores. Profit maximization I guess.

Is it must me or has the last few 997 color ways been pure-raw-dopenss? The baseball packs and now the 997CSU(Pink toe) & 997CSS(Black Magnet)?

I got dissed hard on the Ultra boost hunt so I found a 10% off on the 997CSU with free shipping. The hunger is satisfied...for now. Also...not a super productive day for the office.

Super stoked I got both and will put these into heavy rotation ASAP!!

Is it must me or has the last few 997 color ways been pure-raw-dopenss? The baseball packs and now the 997CSU(Pink toe) & 997CSS(Black Magnet)?

I got dissed hard on the Ultra boost hunt so I found a 10% off on the 997CSU with free shipping. The hunger is satisfied...for now. Also...not a super productive day for the office.

Super stoked I got both and will put these into heavy rotation ASAP!!

Man, you would have really appreciated the first run of 997s when they reissued the 997GY. They were far better not only in regards to colorway but especially with execution in craft. I really did take it for granted, lol.

with all the nubuck for the extra logos, I won't be surprised if ay-ay-ron ends up charging $180-200

BTW anyone has experience with the 2000? Can only find one in US8 which is one size smaller than what I wear for 997.....pretty suspicious whether I can even get my foot in, but no other options left.

Does anybody know if the NB outlet in Destin, FL has anything worth checking out? I might be swinging by that way and was wondering if it was worth hitting up or not.
I went there last month and they had quite a few GR 996/997/998s available, but I think the biggest size they had in any was a 10.5.  Worth a stop, but don't have your expectations set high. 
wink.gif

Had the NB 574S in hand today (black and white pairs) and I must say it is almost as light as the 247s. Shoes are beautiful. Suede isn't the greatest, but still buttery and soft. Same goes for mesh on toe and back panels. The freshfoam midsole is soft and seems very responsive (did a midsole pinch test). Also, the inside of the shoe was really soft and moderately cushioned. I wasnt allowed to try them on at Atmos Harlem because they had a release going on for Snakeskin AM97s. However, I will say that they white pair is a great summer shoe! Retail is $120 USD.

Of course the 11.5 SR4 is gone, lol. Repped either way, what a great deal.

I'm tempted but I'm leaving my size 9 for someone else, would just be buying because of sale and as I mentioned to you the other day I'm more interested in the nimbus cloud

Back
Top Bottom