Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just got back from my trip..only slept 15 hours in 5 days so feeling very wonky right now. 

my wifi was also wonky over there so i could only post here and there..ill be posting more of the footage this week.

as for the 35th...there are four models...and they release soon, so you'll find out soon enough. they look great, btw.

also, did i miss RF 574S while I was away? are they sold out already? 

i dont normally like his stuff but i dig these. not gonna bust my *** or anything, either.

Last edited:
just got back from my trip..only slept 15 hours in 5 days so feeling very wonky right now. 
my wifi was also wonky over there so i could only post here and there..ill be posting more of the footage this week.
as for the 35th...there are four models...and they release soon, so you'll find out soon enough. they look great, btw.

i dont normally like his stuff but i dig these. not gonna bust my *** or anything, either.

Release is tomorrow

Tomorrow at 11AM on Kith.com (based on all past Kith releases). Looking forward to reading more about your trip, really awesome that you got to experience all that!

@squizzy3000, you still copping tomorrow? These Kith filters are working wonders on me and have me on the fence once again
laugh.gif
 especially the shots they released today with all the shoes piled together with the different N's. 

But the change in price point is still a bummer 
frown.gif

moshepark moshepark I feel like I've been talking the talk, I have to walk the walk at this point haha. I haven't seen any new kith shots since they put them up on their site a few days ago but I was torn between the blue and grey. I'm going grey.

@moshepark I feel like I've been talking the talk, I have to walk the walk at this point haha. I haven't seen any new kith shots since they put them up on their site a few days ago but I was torn between the blue and grey. I'm going grey.
I was referring to these, posted on Ronnie's IG, lol. The grey are nice indeed!

He also posted this on-feet earlier today as well today:

Last edited:
I was referring to these, posted on Ronnie's IG, lol. The grey are nice indeed!

He also posted this on-feet earlier today as well today:

Oh lord the blue looking nice too! I have 12+ hours to decide I'll have to sleep on it haha. So 180 is confirmed for pricing?

Tomorrow at 11AM on Kith.com (based on all past Kith releases). Looking forward to reading more about your trip, really awesome that you got to experience all that!

@squizzy3000, you still copping tomorrow? These Kith filters are working wonders on me and have me on the fence once again
laugh.gif
 especially the shots they released today with all the shoes piled together with the different N's. 

But the change in price point is still a bummer 
frown.gif

i reckon the filtered pics do magic on me too lol. I will probably go for the blue one, purchased too many grey nb lately (and currently eyeing the 990gry too......)

You got yourself a good looking 1500, happy for you.

The fact that there are four upcoming UK release make me wonder should I pull the trigger of a 990gry (which would cost me 170usd). Been picking up quite a few pairs lately so need to be selective. My LPUs:

The fact that there are four upcoming UK release make me wonder should I pull the trigger of a 990gry (which would cost me 170usd). Been picking up quite a few pairs lately so need to be selective. My LPUs:

I've been hunting for those kbm2s for the low, so dope. Nice pickups [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

may i ask was the kbm2 on sale? i think we are all still looking for that steal deal price on those... although most places i've seen are out of my size already

may i ask was the kbm2 on sale? i think we are all still looking for that steal deal price on those... although most places i've seen are out of my size already
Hey what size are you looking for? Caliroot has it for 144eur but only size 12 available now

Hey what size are you looking for? Caliroot has it for 144eur but only size 12 available now
thanks for all those links but i'm a us 8.5!!

i've been doing some searching.

hope you guys see this before the influx of kith spam posts

http://shop.theeditionboutique.com/new-balance-m990bta2.html

has 990bta2 for $165

has the black and white 574s? $120

http://shop.theeditionboutique.com/new-balance-ms574aw.html

http://shop.theeditionboutique.com/new-balance-ms574ab.html

but mainly i want those bta2 gone before i impulse buy another pair when mine is doing perfectly fine

Does anyone knows sizing for the RF drop today ? Are tts or have size down

Happy OCF. 993GL my favorite Geri-looking NB of all time. Still on the fence about which RF to cop being that I do have a ton of grey shoes and no blues.

how was the sizing for you?

I do like the RFs dropping today but $180....eh il pass
they are long and a bit narrow.  i probably could have gone a half size down.  got them in my tts (nike, ub 3.0, etc) since i'm usually paranoid about sizing down for stuff.

Back
Top Bottom