Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Guys, the box that the Kennedys come in are amazing, especially the red pair. I think I like the boxes more than the shoes.
Received an email from concepts as I’m sure most of you have/ will. Shoes retail for $200, blue is for sale one day of CCon, red the next day. Nothing in the email about a wider release but that’s not to say there won’t be.

Received an email from concepts as I’m sure most of you have/ will. Shoes retail for $200, blue is for sale one day of CCon, red the next day. Nothing in the email about a wider release but that’s not to say there won’t be.

Concepts always waits till last min for in store details

I believe the nice kicks article said there complex con exclusive so who knows if theres even going to be a wider release

Fake news
Agreed. Just to clarify my post said that their email made no mention of it, not that it’s not happening. I do believe we’ll see them as both in store/ online in a couple weeks. Exclusivity is no longer a real thing, just an illusion.

Fake news

images (1).jpg

concepts be like, lets make a boston based shoe and release it on the other side of the country....

Concepts always uses the word exclusive when it’s not and it’s been eastblished they will release online, just don’t have all the details yet. Patience is virtue

Ya'll keep going for the Kennedy's and I'll scoop these DMVs tomorrow. :lol:

What DMVs are we talking about?? 990s or something else?

Edit: never mind. Just saw - had no idea that they were releasing the black pair. I'd love to get my hands on the original grey as well. remy remy are you finally jumping on the 990 train?????

Guys, this is the first NB1 outside of NT that I'm really feeling, lol. Posted on the NB1 IG. Looks like navy and copper rose with the back perf suede painted with navy suede dye. Closest thing I've ever seen to salmon toes being replicated well on the platform.

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 10.00.59 PM.png

Last edited:
What DMVs are we talking about?? 990s or something else?

Edit: never mind. Just saw - had no idea that they were releasing the black pair. I'd love to get my hands on the original grey as well. remy remy are you finally jumping on the 990 train?????

Any idea what time these will release? These are pretty serious, enough to move some meetings around haha

Any idea what time these will release? These are pretty serious, enough to move some meetings around haha

No idea, homie. I've never purchased anything from DTLR to be honest but these joints are a problem. Too much heat coming out. Saving up for those Kennedys too...

Guys, this is the first NB1 outside of NT that I'm really feeling, lol. Posted on the NB1 IG. Looks like navy and copper rose with the back perf suede painted with navy suede dye. Closest thing I've ever seen to salmon toes being replicated well on the platform.

These are nice. I would like to do a "Salmon Toe" but I don't know of I can pull off that color...

Mane, I was getting lifted in the staircases with Incarcerated Scarfaces in my mind and was bugging that I didn't make this Concepts/Theme of "Duck Hunt" with the 998 color wheel that had "Mountain Green, Fiesta Yellow, Tiger Eye Orange, New Navy, Red, Castlerock, Black & Nimbus Cloud." :nthat::smh:

2361688-nes_duckhunt.jpg

Yeah, homie done murked those. :pimp: I'm going need remy remy to buy another pair of NB1's and make of video of you dying NB mesh & or suede collars. :nthat: I need to have my "Salmon Joints Johnny Blazed, yahmean'!" :pimp: :smokin

download_20170920_100822.jpg

Mane, I was getting lifted in the staircases with Incarcerated Scarfaces in my mind and was bugging that I didn't make this Concepts/Theme of "Duck Hunt" with the 998 color wheel that had "Mountain Green, Fiesta Yellow, Tiger Eye Orange, New Navy, Red, Castlerock, Black & Nimbus Cloud." :nthat::smh:

2361688-nes_duckhunt.jpg

This is so creative! looking forward to see the shoes. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom