Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:lol: I wasnt calling any individual out. Thread was just dead not even 5 minutes before release, and then boom a couple pages of people saying copped.

Im glad most were able to grab their pair, the way it should be.
nah i know hahaha i dont care honestly because im always lurking in here. plus, i wear the same NB's like every weekend... butterscotch 997s and Boston Rivalry 998s so no point in posting the same pair all the time.

I wish people got this excited every time NB released a 990v4. Y'all still sleepin.
Speaking of v4, still disappointed I cannot cop the nyrr of my size. Real gem. Someone posted the nyrr and 991AEG ytd.Both made me really jealous.

Patiently waiting for a wider release of the olive with white midsole (i believe this is a women cw) and hope it will hit disco during cyber monday sale

I went with the reds. For my NB rotation I have my 997NV, Mita 574s, 998MB, 998 Midnight Moon. I preferred the blues but literally to much of my stuff is blue! The red looks like they overall match a little better anyway.

The case is dope. I got my pair the other day. I kind of want a double up to have a beater pair. The extras are all nice too. My local footlocker has em as well as a few select footlocker locations.

Guys, does the 574 fit more tts or half down like 997/998? I want to order an NB1 but unsure about the fit. Only pair of NB I own that are too tight half size down are the End 575.

Guys, does the 574 fit more tts or half down like 997/998? I want to order an NB1 but unsure about the fit. Only pair of NB I own that are too tight half size down are the End 575.

Half-size down for me like 997/998.

Back
Top Bottom