Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_5959.JPG
IMG_5935.JPG
IMG_5930.JPG

Woolrich x NB

I finally got a chance to lace up and take some pictures. I think I like everything about these 997's. The smooth colorblocking.. similar to 998GNR. The unique branding at the tongue. Also the nubuck makes the wool material really pop.

Last edited:
IMG_5959_zpsgmhukacc.jpg

IMG_5935_zpsmbd3jbwc.jpg

IMG_5930_zpskoqrplcg.jpg

Woolrich x NB

I finally got a chance to lace up and take some pictures. I think I like everything about these 997's. The smooth colorblocking.. similar to 998GNR. The unique branding at the tongue. Also the nubuck makes the wool material really pop.
Waiting and hoping it hit disc, with my size available. Fit same as GR 997? Any difference in the fit?

IMG_5959_zpsgmhukacc.jpg

IMG_5935_zpsmbd3jbwc.jpg

IMG_5930_zpskoqrplcg.jpg

Woolrich x NB

This is the best branding on the tongue i have seen in recent years. Really like it

I have like 5 NB1 designs that Im trying to narrow down to 1 or 2 before the day is over and it's a major struggle lol

Anyone know where I could find a size 9 990KBM2 cheap? Kith has them but I don't want to drop $215 on them.

Back
Top Bottom