Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They don't sell them online at ikea, so either eBay or Google search. Theyre a dollar apiece, so dont pay much more, you can get some decent ones at walmart for 4 dollars set. One of the homies in here had them, I think jerkstore? Probably offed them already, though

ikea is fine if you're willing to drive and hunt. amazon also have them tho ebay will be your cheapest. about 2 bucks a pair.

Is there honestly a practical use for plastic shoe trees tho?
Other than maintaining shape I've had a few pairs that were too tight off the bat but I threw shoe tree in and they've stretched out to a comfortable size

Thanks NB. Much love always. The shape on these are just great.
NB1.jpg

NB2.JPG

Has any one ran in their 990v4? I'm interested to hear how they perform on the pavement.
can never go wrong running in a 990vWhatever. unless you need something super lightweight these are gonna be some of the most diesel shoes you can run in. the carbon fiber shank is a nice upgrade from the v3. mos def made for pavement. yasiin bey approved

I get the ikea trees on Amazon usually. I’ll also take a folded up plastic bag and put it inside under the toebox.
I feel like they’re too narrow alone so I use the bags to help fill out the toebox and tongue.
Obviously they’re pretty weak and don’t compare to a lot of cedar trees, but just for keeping shape they work great imo.

Idk how I feel about the 991.5.
If it is MIUK for an American shop hopefully it starts a crossover trend and we see some euro shop/USA model and vice versa

Back
Top Bottom