Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_7810.JPG

IMG_7819.JPG

IMG_7837.JPG

decided to finally wear these Concepts 997's and snapped a few pics as well
Reshape?

Whomever made those needs to be promoted to head of 997 construction dept. those are daggers. I got my pair out to see whatsup. Mine are solid but not like yours. Beautiful pair you have there sir

Hehe thanks dude. Yea I totally agree. Whoever made this pair... that person has those OG crafting skills.

i'm torn on those black/red ones, in some pictures they look really good, in others they're not so good. guess i gotta wait for the purp to see

Copped!! Thanks playa! Seen your IG and I gots mine!! Now should I wait to see if they drop a new color wheel or pull the trigger on an older design I had in mind? hhh....Good problem for a Monday!

No problem big homie! :nthat: Yeah, im going to hold on to my code and I even wrote the code down on a piece a paper and put it in my wallet. :lol: :smokin I'm going to wait til the next color wheel pops up. I think I have exhausted all my designs on this current color wheel.

I thought I missed out at midnight right after work. Saw you guys post, then checked NB Rewards, and there it was! Redeemed!

Yeah, I was waking up every hour :lol: :nerd: to check. Glad you ate my dude! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom