Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

squizzy3000 squizzy3000 is sort of right. He and I both copped IB4 and feelmeguilty feelmeguilty copped the IN4 - none of us have copped the IG4 yet but I'm pretty sure eventually one of us will.

As far as I know these were limited strictly to Asia. We got lucky and found a random seller on the bay selling them. Nowhere to be seen otherwise, though.

Here's mine. Prefer it 100% to BK4:

IB4.jpg
If it is Asia or even Japan exclusive then ebay may be the only site with any disco. Prices of new balance in Japan is pretty hard and they rarely have big discount

Btw was it from ebayer "foot_fort"?

LOL after a few hrs of debate/ watching football/ drinking, decided to order another :emoji_pear: of DMV's.

With my luck, all of this will probably end up being a mistake on BAIT's end, but they were listed, by stock date, as essentially today. I was actually somewhat relieved to see the 10.5 drop from the stocked sizes. Got a little worried that they were all still there hrs later, like some dude in their IT office accidentally hit a button or something...

Or maybe I'm just one of the few crazies who's obsessed over these and the II's (btw, if anyone finds some II's in a size 11, HIT ME UP!!:D) for forever.

Let's hope we all get ours.:emoji_pray:

upload_2018-9-24_10-4-33.png

Saw these made in USA 1400s in DSMNY. I love them, hoping I can snag for under retail at some point. They're on newbalance.com but my size is sold out, would have probably snagged with the autumn15 code. I'm loving the 1300 heritage too, I guess I'll try and scoop whichever one I can find for under $150 first.

upload_2018-9-24_10-4-33.png

Saw these made in USA 1400s in DSMNY. I love them, hoping I can snag for under retail at some point. They're on newbalance.com but my size is sold out, would have probably snagged with the autumn15 code. I'm loving the 1300 heritage too, I guess I'll try and scoop whichever one I can find for under $150 first.

Those would have been an immediate purchase but NB USA destroyed them with the ridiculous toepuff. They literally look like a pair of steel toe NB’s.

Those would have been an immediate purchase but NB USA destroyed them with the ridiculous toepuff. They literally look like a pair of steel toe NB’s.
I feel you. I know that over wear, they shape is gonna change up anyway so I won't stress that if I get em for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom