Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Same dilemma.. I got a baby girl now, priorities... Might grab the Packers joints if they are under a $150 with shipping. Going to take a shot at these tho.. :pimp:

kith-united-arrows-new-balance-997s-release-date-price-03-1200x800.jpg
They’re nice but I just want the 997.5 really.

Call me crazy but I may have to double up on the Packers. Have avoided the new designs but have been feeling the X90, Tokyo designs and the 997S!

Haha yup. Got a wedding to pay for. Just had a pair arrive at the house yesterday and I thought my fiance was about to kill me :lol:
Couldn’t get away with ordering something for myself if I didn’t order something for her lol and believe me NB for her ain’t cutting it!

I’ve been stubborn with buying miAsia but the colorway of the packers is hard to pass up.

It's not a 997.5 but a 997. Based on the Kith fashion week pics there are 4 shoes coming out in the pack. Two are the 997S (the new model) and two are traditional 997 shoes.
Even better. Too bad they prob won’t have 2014 era shape but I will remain optimistic.

The original 997 UA were CM so the shape was never that great to begin with. Time will tell!
That they were (as well as the Dunes). I meant more the general shape of 997s from 2014 when they initially came back compared to now. You’re right though, it should be at least better than the CM versions.

Back
Top Bottom