Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They look pretty damn good on foot! You go tts or .5 up on these?

Thanks man, I love them. Actually wearing them more than my 1500s at the moment.

Went TTS and I have wide feet. Although having said that, I go TTS on 1500s too. Don’t know if that helps!

Just found this awesome thread, 2 questions for the narrow-footed folks ... Awhile back I ordered a pair of the Jcrew 998s in an 8 and they were a little long (would size down .5), but pretty wide for my feet. Does anyone know if the ladies versions run any narrower? Was also thinking about a pair of 990v4s and was wondering if anyone knew how much difference there was in the narrow and x-narrow widths compared to the regular width. I hate it when my feet slide around. Thanks dudes.
Iirc the ladies 998 is a B width compared to the men’s which are a D width so they should be narrower.

How’s the sizing on the x90s? Compared to 998s, ultra boosts, 576, react, etc . Any input would help, but torn on sizing

So, what are we thinking about those Horween V4? I would really like to have a pair, but $300 for a pair is uhh...........a bit more than I was hoping to spend lol

Got mine today from Hanon. Shipped price from Hanon is less than US retail and thats before US tax. Really nice. No extras like prior Horween pairs but the shoe itself is ace. Of course I buy most v4 that drop so I’m biased. The N is nubuck.

Got mine today from Hanon. Shipped price from Hanon is less than US retail and thats before US tax. Really nice. No extras like prior Horween pairs but the shoe itself is ace. Of course I buy most v4 that drop so I’m biased. The N is nubuck.

Where are the pics at? Lol

I looked at Hanon and I think they only have a 10.5 and I need an 11, at least

D1AE0EA8-0CB2-4ABB-8DDF-ED00C1DB569B.jpeg 711B1483-563F-4E7B-BB67-2E1C106D4075.jpeg

F96D51C9-E933-4297-8F09-F75AEA070CC4.png

So I decided to wear these. I haven’t worn these in like a year probably....

Unfortunately, while walking around I stumbled and kinda scraped the hell out of them lol.
9D9264BB-E60D-4980-9F1C-F28A4598F16F.jpeg

:lol: :smh:

She was cool with it until she became of mother. She still got dem fiyah yambs, so I can deal with cutting back on sneakers. I've been getting her & my baby girl collection started... :nthat:

Like the Packers joints, but gonna have to pass...​

For me, my wife doesn't care about me spending money but it's hard to rationalise the need for another pair when I already have close to a 100. So instead of having the conversation or at least opening myself up to the comment about "another pair!?" I just send them to my office. Part of having a successful marriage is picking your battles.

Back
Top Bottom