Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hate to be that dude, but anyone know how the 577 Americana fits? I picked up a 10.5 but wear a 10 in 997s, now I'm worried they're going to be boats. Thanks in advance!

Hate to be that dude, but anyone know how the 577 Americana fits? I picked up a 10.5 but wear a 10 in 997s, now I'm worried they're going to be boats. Thanks in advance!
I wear size 10 (my tts) and mine is a 10.5 (fits me perfect) . 577s fit very similiar to asian made 574s. imo they run small. given I barely lace them up when I wear them. A tts pair would have been a really snug fit so I was ultimately happy I went half size up.

hyprcats and americanas (both being non UK 577s) fit exactly the same. I think a 10.5 would be too big if I ordered some UK 577s (something tells me that the UK 577s would fit more tts) but I dont think you have anything to worry about with this one.

Nice pickup btw..

Last edited:
well that really makes this interesting.

are you sure of you TTS size? have you measured up your foot ? I use to think I was always a 10.5, until I measured up using that foot measuring tool at the store and learned I was actually a size 10 and all the shoes I wore ran small. only other thing I can think of is maybe a factory discrepency.

I have seen in hand some shoes - the same exact pair in the same exact size fit small/big depending on the pair.

Does anybody know anything about these 990v4's? I cannot find them anywhere except a sold-out Amazon listing. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.35.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.36.03 PM.png

They are the “990FEB4”

Horween leather

Ronnie should have just retroed the ua 997 the sole on these are serious garbage. The first NB rf has done that i said was trash. He should have done a 997 or 998 sole unit. These are a magic johnson no look pass

Does anybody know anything about these 990v4's? I cannot find them anywhere except a sold-out Amazon listing. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.35.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.36.03 PM.png

Hanon, END, slamjam and NBUK site had sizes last I checked. Was told $300 for US but for some reason those euro shops have them from 240-280. US drop should be the wk of thanksgiving

Always happy to see the thread poppin!

I must admit that until I saw the 997 UA

They fit huge. Hyprcats and Americanas both fit huge for some reason. I made the same mistake because hyprcats were one of my first NB purchases. I normally wear 11.5 in miUSA NBs which is half down from TTS. I bought the 11.5 and they were so big. An 11 would have been perfect. I've got wide feet, too.

Where the other ones with the red and yellow actual collabs juanvaldez juanvaldez ? Are these just more of a GR type thing?

From what I remember, the originals and the DMV2's were DTLR collabs.

As far as I can tell, this final DMV release was YCMC exclusive, but I don't know how many were released. I honestly dunno if they were a collab, per se.

Back
Top Bottom