Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My other problem is I prefer dunes to the other colorway but how many beige shoes do I need? I've got Norse 1500, 1500bbe, 1500tn, pebble blues, butterscotches, 1300gb and 1500gbb and that's just NB. Have a bunch of **** from Asics and diadora as well.
as many as you want, bro! you don’t need that many sneakers either but here we are haha.

i’d be satisfied with either pair so long as it’s the regular 997 midsole.

as many as you want, bro! you don’t need that many sneakers either but here we are haha.

i’d be satisfied with either pair so long as it’s the regular 997 midsole.
Yeah I guess I don't want any more haha
Holding out for 1500tb reissue next year :nerd:

Kind of vibing to them.. :pimp: I wouldn't mind to try some new tech. :nerd:

54_8dc30647-cd36-4876-a5e5-b971dbe3fbb5_2048x.progressive.jpg

I think I’m in the minority, but I prefer this “new” version of the Escape-esque colorblocking. I need to see more pics of the other two though... :nerd:

Last edited:
no email for me. ah well. pretty broke anyhow. good luck and congrats to those that secured pairs already.
if anyone ends up with an og sole UA 997 in 7.5, i might be interested.

Yeah NB usually has minimum production numbers for collaborations so we should all be good. I’m liking the 997’s the most but I’m not really getting the choice to black out the tongue/laces/lining/embroidery on all the pairs.

ronnie changing the game out here with triple layered N's!!! lol, not as innovative as he makes it out to be, but it's a nice touch.

I think that is an interesting touch. Kinda cool. Personally, I think the top layer of material is kinda weird.....what is it supposed to be?

"For this release we used the most premium materials ever used on a New Balance shoe. We kidnapped unicorns from Astro World, shaved them completely, dyed the hair brown and applied the different strands of hair to each "N" (500 gsm per "N") making each shoe a unique piece of art work. Without a doubt this is my favorite collaboration to date yet. I can't wait for you all to buy into my genius marketing skills and deceive yourselves into copping multiple pairs of shoes which all basically look alike (except the ones with the unique unicorn hair). New Balance x Kith x Unicorn Hair x Most premium materials ever. Soon come."

"For this release we used the most premium materials ever used on a New Balance shoe. We kidnapped unicorns from Astro World, shaved them completely, dyed the hair brown and applied the different strands of hair to each "N" (500 gsm per "N") making each shoe a unique piece of art work. Without a doubt this is my favorite collaboration to date yet. I can't wait for you all to buy into my genius marketing skills and deceive yourselves into copping multiple pairs of shoes which all basically look alike (except the ones with the unique unicorn hair). New Balance x Kith x Unicorn Hair x Most premium materials ever. Soon come."

You had me going for a second. I was like “What the.....unic-.....ohhh”

found rons acccount... seriously tho that 997 tab on the side is a nice touch

Back
Top Bottom