Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think these are from 07/08...DS. Will the sole crumble if I wear them?
image1 (3).jpeg

Digging the nanamica x NB goretex jacket. 750usd though. I know this is the usual price for nanamica but I would need to wait for it having a heavier discount.

And the M998MC1 makes me wonder will NB allow a 998 + v3 sole in the nb1 program in the near future?

Digging the nanamica x NB goretex jacket. 750usd though. I know this is the usual price for nanamica but I would need to wait for it having a heavier discount.

And the M998MC1 makes me wonder will NB allow a 998 + v3 sole in the nb1 program in the near future?
Notre has 35% off, best deal on the jacket right now. I would like to know if it has taped seams, I’m assuming if it’s goretex it does but don’t know.

I had a few pairs of 576 aged 10+ years. C-cap usually holds off pretty well compared to encap, but sole separation still happens

Debating if I should just keep them as a display piece or get rid of them lol. I don't want to have to deal with sole swaps so I think they will stay DS haha.

looks like ronnie hasn't answered my prayers and nobody is looking to let go of sz 9 UA's, so wednesday it is...should be an interesting day.

So will all the Ronnies be $220 USD? And I would assume they’d all fit the same except for the S models. Would that tongue make them more snug?

Notre has 35% off, best deal on the jacket right now. I would like to know if it has taped seams, I’m assuming if it’s goretex it does but don’t know.
That 35% off deal does get me feeling much better lol. I don't think it has taped seams judging by the pics on notre. Regardless the goretex liner should keep you pretty dry. I scored one of their goretex jacket before and it handles tough weather really well. Love the details as well

those green 576 from the classic cars pack should hold up still. i have another colorway from that pack and wear them often with no issues

So I just won a free pair of the 997S fusion! Had a feeling I would win so held off from buying anything. Thanks to the wifey for helping with the fur

Attachments

• 8D5FD7A8-807E-4A0E-B648-1526FA428A5B.png
    8D5FD7A8-807E-4A0E-B648-1526FA428A5B.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 110
  • E405ADF7-28BC-4640-B1E7-9C45C2C898EB.jpeg
    E405ADF7-28BC-4640-B1E7-9C45C2C898EB.jpeg
    321.9 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom