Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

HEY I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THE APPLICATION PROCESS BC OF UNIVERSITY.

WHILE I MAY NOT BE AN OG CONTRIBUTOR I DO FEEL I HELPED GET A FEW THINGS ROLLING, SPECIFICALLY THE SIZE LIST.

I AM ASKING FOR AN EXCEPTION FOR ENTRANCE THIS ONCE.

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT ME DURING THE FIRST ROUND OF APPLICATION I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.

PERHAPS A COUPLE OF THE FREQUENT CONRTIBUTORS CAN COSIGN ME? NOTWITZNESS, NT13?

SORRY FOR BEING LAZY BUT I PROMISE ONCE I FINISH MY FINAL SEMESTER THIS MAY PICS AND STORIES WILL COME UP.

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE CONSIDERATION.

Welcome to TeamNB!
DrociB (M:8)

PumpLance (M:9)

remedy444 (M:10)
Remember, we will be capping TeamNB  at 20 members for the month of February. We will accept applications again starting on March 1st.

Last edited:
To be honest I just started buying NBs within the last month or so. I have 3 pairs with red/grey elite 999 being #4 coming in. I will try to complete an application tonight but if I get denied, its all good, hopefully not but i'll take all the NB General releases over most shoes right now so I'll try to contribute as much as time permits.

EDIT: Right after this post my shipment from shoestores.com for the 999 elites shipped! :smokin

Last edited:
Welcome to TeamNB!

Remember, we will be capping TeamNB  at 20 members for the month of February. We will accept applications again starting on March 1st.
Check the FB page, I just added those 3.

If you've been accepted and haven't been added to the FB page, please PM me with your facebook URL!

EZ Money Applying. Las Vegas NV, Size 13

There are many reasons to like New Balance. For me, it's consistency. Their quality/comfort never fails. Being a bigger guy, finding a comfortable shoe for a wide foot is hard. Wearing Jordan, they wear down easy as far as paint chip/Toes hurt etc. When wearing a BRAND new pair of NB's I never get the left pinky toe pain, even with the narrow models. I'd have to say my new favorite model is the 1600 with the classic 574 as a runner up and 99 right behind, My first pair ever was 574, very comfortable and last forever. When i recently purchased the elite edition 1600's, the comfort/quality is outstanding. Walking on clouds is an understatement. Recently just broke out some seals and the 999's are very comfortable as well, slightly narrow towards the toes for my wider feet but still felt no pain of new shoes. What struct my interest back into NB was the let downs of JB. That sentence within itself should explain. Growing up, parent couldnt afford the higher brands of shoes so I was use to the Saucony/K-Swiss/New Balance. I'm a firm believer of getting what I paid for and with every purchase I'm never let down with New Balance. Thanks

Pic comin in a sec

990's at my girls house, sorry for old pic of them. Mojitos on there way too 
pimp.gif

feature lv
New Balance Made In USA 1300 In Burnt Orange Now Available $160 Phone Orders 702-463-3322

Last edited:
Highkickz.com has a bunch of these new releases. Both elite 999's, orange 1300, 996 color pack, and Herschel's. they offer free shipping. Use code HKINSTAGRAM for $10 off

What is currently the best deal on the new 1600s? The Karmaloop deal or the Nicekicks or is there a better one? I went to pick them up locally but they didn't have my size.

My application for TeamNB

I wear a size 9 and from Chicago

I've been collecting sneakers for a few years now but mostly Nikes and Jordans. Eventually when the "sneakergame" blew up and a lot of hype was being given to Nikes and Jordans I just wanted to be different and try something new; since I always preferred to be different than everyone else. I was really into air max/runners so I pursued New Balance, Asics, and Saucony. Around the same time last year I purchased the mint 574s and I quickly feel in love with the comfort, quality, and looks of NBs. For the first time in a while I was receiving the satisfaction and excitement from buying a pair of sneakers. Throughout the months and more and more hype was surrounding Jordans I decided to stop and sell off my Jordan collection and focus more on "runners". Even though my New Balance collection is not large or outstanding by any means i've been satisfied 110% so far with what I have and what will come in the future from NB. You don't have to purchase a collab or limited sneaker to receive top of the line quality for your money with NB and that's why I support this brand heavily. 

My favorite NB model would have to be the 1500 because it's such a sleek shoe and looks great with denim or shorts. 

(I did have a pair of 996 from the candy pack but I sadly sold those because they were .5 too big)

So my Kennedy trade has now escalated to a state of drama.  The guy sent the shoes to a cleaner/customizer to get the stain checked out and they got lost in the mail.  He insured the package for $400 and he'll know tomorrow what's up with the situation.  This is all taking place down in Brazil and is def. starting to sound shady.  I guess it wasn't meant to be...

Nahhhh serious?? That sucks man, Kennedy's rock! Hope it still turns out good for ya!!

Back
Top Bottom