Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last couple.

2018-12-16_08.08.44.jpg

2018-12-17_22.16.42.jpg

LPUs:

M990FEG4 - copped these off the Oneness sale for half off - some of the best nubuck I've ever seen on a shoe. Unbelievable.
NB1.jpg

M990FEB4 - I was super fortunate to be part of an NB focus group here in Boston and got a freebie coupon for any pair on the NB website - waited for these to drop last Saturday and copped them for free. Pictures don't do these any justice.
NB2.jpg

M993GL - Outlets are currently running a 40% off sale- also had a gift card and the total came down to $50. So, so, so good.
NB3.jpg

I've gotta say that until the recent Kith collabs that the 990v4 singlehandedly kept me interested in New Balance. It's crazy how my tastes have changed. I still remember when the v4 debuted I laughed because of how ugly I thought it was. I guess I'm officially old as ****.

Really looking forward to see what the brand has cooked up for 2019!

LPUs:

M990FEG4 - copped these off the Oneness sale for half off - some of the best nubuck I've ever seen on a shoe. Unbelievable.
NB1.jpg

M990FEB4 - I was super fortunate to be part of an NB focus group here in Boston and got a freebie coupon for any pair on the NB website - waited for these to drop last Saturday and copped them for free. Pictures don't do these any justice.
NB2.jpg

M993GL - Outlets are currently running a 40% off sale- also had a gift card and the total came down to $50. So, so, so good.
NB3.jpg

I've gotta say that until the recent Kith collabs that the 990v4 singlehandedly kept me interested in New Balance. It's crazy how my tastes have changed. I still remember when the v4 debuted I laughed because of how ugly I thought it was. I guess I'm officially old as ****.

Really looking forward to see what the brand has cooked up for 2019!

Love my 993s, grabbed mine on a good sale recently as well. Such a comfortable shoe.

Those FEG4s look real nice. Might have to snag a pair.

I have two NB1s in my cart, and they sent me a 10% off promo link to finish checkout via email. To my surprise, it’s eligible on NB1s! It’s better than nothing I guess!

Last edited:
Trying to figure out whether I like black or white laces best in these. Tough one.

Black laces are a no brainer for these. I usually love white laces depending on the color blocking as they give the shoe a pop! But with these and the tongue being all black, black laces or nothing.

the shoe begs for a white lace because of the classic grey suede/ white midsole, but the black tongue ruins that vibe...black lace is the best...that pic above with the grey lace aint too shabby

B Sox B Sox

Really just depends on the Jean's and sock game how I'm going to lace up these United Arrows & Nonnative x KITH OG 997's big homie! :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom