Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lazy sweatpants morning
6A770F20-EE01-4640-9287-0F6850ED0C06.jpeg

Love my frogs man.

A2A49FDB-21E5-445B-A77F-DEC78B3FEACA.jpeg

DE7C55D8-C658-4A31-8A71-7233C809F82D.jpeg

159EBD54-180B-453A-A5C1-719F6E5DACE9.jpeg

I finally did this little project and omg these are my favorite pair of NBs now lol. I did three coats of black.

I don’t mean to sound like a turd at all, and I am genuinely curious, but those are navy right? Did the black and pink color come out navy-ish with the coates? why did you choose black over navy color?

I don’t mean to sound like a turd at all, and I am genuinely curious, but those are navy right? Did the black and pink color come out navy-ish with the coates? why did you choose black over navy color?

Haha it’s all good dude, yup the nb1 is navy. I was told, for dying (not painting), you’re mixing colors. So from pink to navy, they advised to go with black.

The collar color is close. In sunlight, the collar looks slightly lighter than the navy IRL. So I could probably do another coat tbh.

Haha it’s all good dude, yup the nb1 is navy. I was told, for dying (not painting), you’re mixing colors. So from pink to navy, they advised to go with black.

The collar color is close. In sunlight, the collar looks slightly lighter than the navy IRL. So I could probably do another coat tbh.

Oh ok, I see now. I hadn’t even thought about that. I would have just gone with navy to get navy and black to get black. Never thought you might need a different color.

This is kinda fear of mine that has kept me from doing like a lot of customization. I don’t want to have to like 5 Coates on 2 shoes to get the desired look

Has anyone seen the green 1500’s for below retail? I see End. has them @ 209 but wanting to see if they can be had for less.

Still can’t get over that Notre price for $87 :smh:

Shoes are looking real nice, that dying tip is interesting. I kind of want to make one myself but I don’t know how close the “white peach” color will be.

Shoes are looking real nice, that dying tip is interesting. I kind of want to make one myself but I don’t know how close the “white peach” color will be.

I usually go to Instagram. In this case I type in “NB1” in the search section and it usually shows everything I need. I think there are pics of a V3 with the pink color

Not sure if anyone was looking for these besides me, but Notre Shop has the Nanamica Gore Tex RC1's on sale for $115. Use code WELCOME15 for an extra 15% off (must be an e-mail you never used before) and it brings the total with shipping down to $102.

Navy - https://www.notre-shop.com/products/x-nanamica-msrc1gna-in-navy

Hemp - https://www.notre-shop.com/products/x-nanamica-msrc1gca-in-hemp

The cruiser jackets, t-shirts, and crewnecks are on sale as well.

What’s the fit on these? I wear a size 7 in 997, 998 and 1500.

hey everyone, can I get a quick legit check on this one?
Thanks!

Attachments

• nb99ch1.jpeg
    nb99ch1.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 38
  • nb998ch2.jpeg
    nb998ch2.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 27
  • nb998ch3.jpeg
    nb998ch3.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 27
  • nb998ch4.jpeg
    nb998ch4.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 26
Screenshot_20181231-182900_Facebook.jpg
I saw pics of what's supposedly kawhis new shoe but I'm skeptical because it has the same hand logo.

Edit
Apparently kawhi came up with the logo and trademarked it.

Exactly what I was thinking

I could see it being like a casual shoe release like with his logo. Like Nike does with athletes before they get a full on sig. I just don’t know if that shoe in general would be good for a full basketball game, would it?

Back
Top Bottom