Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: ULTRAOLIVE x New Balance “ULTRA990”

Photo 11-01-2019, 11 46 08.jpg
hopping on that see thru trend. yowzers!

LOLOL

So my wife always makes us go to Disney World/ Disney Land like twice a year. Granted, I got an 8- and 9-year old. So it makes sense. But sometimes I think she had em so she'd have an excuse.

Anyway, she laid out her plans for vacations this year, and, when she told me about her plan for the Disney trip in the Spring, I told her I think I'm gonna need some more motivation to go this year. She always makes sure we stay at a Disney resort where I can play golf, but even that has its limits once you've played all the Disney courses. When I told her that, she said she'd found 'something' that'll make it more worth it.

So today these show up. Couldn't stop laughing when I opened em up. God only knows where she found these in my size from friggin 2015. And they were DS!

fullsizeoutput_1af6.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1afc.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1afd.jpeg

Granted, dunno if I'm ever gonna wear em.

Last edited:
I wish I could adequately express how much I hate the V5's compared to the 3's and the 4's. To use a car term, the stance is all kinds of wrong.

Just waiting on the perf toes V5

And that pic of the dude with the beard.......he could’ve maintained that so much better lol

Saw pics of the perf toe v5. They'll be coming in the standard NB grey and navy
I’m gonna need you to hit the PM with those pics brotha! Lol. Also, I feel myself becoming very intrigued by the basic navy and grey NBs......freakin’ classics.

Those AFRE do not look bad at all.....

Back
Top Bottom