Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice to see a normal looking toe box tho. I'm definitely more fussy than the average person but I'm almost at the point where I don't even wanna buy NBs anymore. Protruding toe caps make me cringe

I’m just as picky. That’s why I no longer buy 1300’s, 1400’s and 998’s.

The OM576 build has the corrected toebox. No padding or bulge similar to the updated 1500’s.

Last edited:
****in plastic pieces stuffed in there, what are you doing nb?!? I passed on the 576 not too long ago, now I'm feeling the regerts.

Nice to see a normal looking toe box tho. I'm definitely more fussy than the average person but I'm almost at the point where I don't even wanna buy NBs anymore. Protruding toe caps make me cringe
I don't think the average person has quite the lineup stashed in their closet, lol. Definantly feeling the sentiments. What I wanna know is why on Gods green earth do they need to put the plastic piece there for?

Color Spectrum.

40876926-A11C-4592-8082-8F0C43942BB4.jpeg

9FD575FE-2DD5-47D8-A97B-B00AE6AF8183.jpeg

FDDC29B3-B672-4CCA-8960-C629D80F84AD.jpeg

I think 8 out of 10 pairs of recent 1500s are horrible tbh. That damn toe cap. But like I said, I’m fussy and lots of people don’t notice it or even care

I don't think there is that plastic piece in toe anymore or at least it's not noticeable on 1500 like BGG, GBG, Color prism pack, coastal pack ...
But your money, your choice :nerd:

I actually think that by and large NB's doing a much better job with the nasty toe boxes. Still not nearly as sharp as when they first started retroing the 997 (those were the golden years, fellas- we took it for granted). But, still, recent 997 and 998s have been much better overall. They've also been doing a great job with the miUK line (at least the pairs I've owned)... I recently broke out the M576VT (veg tans) and the shape is flawless.

when i saw the kawhi pic, it looked like a v4 to me :smile:

SR4 was my first v4. i didn't care for the v4 initially and now i have a ton of them. honestly, v5 doesn't look that different to me. It isn't as big a change as the v1 to v2 or v2 to v3, design-wise.

also, NB1 V4 option is a no brainer for NB.
Not mad at the new model. Have the feeling nb got something cookin’ to seduce us to join the v5 movement.

Back
Top Bottom