Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not exactly sure what you mean, but I believe their “lifestyle” models were their “performance “ models at one point

True. It’s difficult to imagine people using the 998s for their tempo runs lol

Any reason why the predecessor (997) costs more than the 998?

I would think it because of popularity. Same way Jordan Brand/Nike makes certain shoes cost more or less than others. I don’t know lol

m997 bison pack

m997bso :
m997bso.jpg

m997bsn :
m997bsn.jpg

Not exactly sure what you mean, but I believe their “lifestyle” models were their “performance “ models at one point

There is no rhyme or reason for numerical behind lifestyle it’s only applicable to running shoes.

The 997 cost more because of the encap. More advanced cushioning system = more money.

Nimbus Cloud is just on off white, light grey correct? would be nice to get white writing to match a white N but I guess nimbus is as close as I can get. do y'all think that would look bad?

Nimbus Cloud is just on off white, light grey correct? would be nice to get white writing to match a white N but I guess nimbus is as close as I can get. do y'all think that would look bad?

Nimbus is basically white man, the suede is very very very very very light grey/white. When you order nimbus laces, they send you white laces.

Back
Top Bottom