Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

a few 990s down to $100 on kicksusa
and vodka / caviar 1500s for $100 on Ubiq

They also take an extra $25 off of some of them. The “Norrh Sea” v4 is $75, very tempting. I’m really trying to do better with purchases and not just buy because it’s a great price........but this is very tempting

I mean, at least one of the pairs looks like an NB1...mismatched to sell more pairs is super gimmicky

90D5AA8F-A9A6-4DA7-A5D5-0724956B3CBC.jpeg 737858CD-AADD-4849-930D-07857424A258.png

the Aime teaser pics look like red plastic on the side and not red suede, but who really knows
also Ronnie is apparently a business partner with Aime and is invested in the brand itself

the Aime teaser pics look like red plastic on the side and not red suede, but who really knows
also Ronnie is apparently a business partner with Aime and is invested in the brand itself

I've told this story to a few ppl but, a couple of yrs ago, Ronnie was giving away some Kith stuff on his IG page and picking a 'random' winner from those who commented on that post. The random winner ended up being Teddy Santis who founded Aime and was already a friend...who had posted prior about getting seeded Kith shoes already. Called Ronnie on it and got the BLOCK...lmao. WEEEEEEAK

I've told this story to a few ppl but, a couple of yrs ago, Ronnie was giving away some Kith stuff on his IG page and picking a 'random' winner from those who commented on that post. The random winner ended up being Teddy Santis who founded Aime and was already a friend...who had posted prior about getting seeded Kith shoes already. Called Ronnie on it and got the BLOCK...lmao. WEEEEEEAK

The rich get richer.. :smh:

teddy.PNG

gettyimages-627484836-1024x1024.jpg

Is this nb1? It doesn't look like nb1. Custom paper,special insole...and custom lacecap

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190319-213204_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190319-213204_Instagram.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 36
Yeah idk how I feel about wearing mismatched shoes, but the color ways look decent and the presentation looks really nice. Ultimately, i will probably pass though.

Those 43einhalb 1500 though.... mmmmmffff

Peep what looks like an angelus bottle in one of the pics. I’m guessing it might be another AFEW-style custom situation.

Back
Top Bottom