Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last couple...

E31D71C1-B338-4B65-874F-D3C24B6A0BA1.jpeg

4DEE4D2D-B4C2-400F-B077-DA5B0E1402E7.jpeg

Dec is what I've heard. 2-3 cw from what I saw aside from standard grey; they're all right, but i guess i'd have to see the real deal version to judge (only saw render)

Also what were the other colorways? Originals like Navy and Black or we talking something new?

Great to hear!

Amped on these since it’s one of my favorite models...

There will be six total colorways of the 992 dropping throughout 2020.

The OG grey, a predominately black pair, two “colorful” pairs and two “muted/monotone” pairs. As for mesh, like FeelMeGuilty, I only saw renderings so cant positively say mesh.

Not sure which CW is dropping first, but I heard Jan 2020 for first couple.

Seriously what is your success rate of copping a sonra? I have tried four times but no where near I can cop one.
Sonra is an impossibility I’m convinced; I’ve tried multiple times in addition to my friend using a bot for the site... never succeeded.

Seriously what is your success rate of copping a sonra? I have tried four times but no where near I can cop one.

Got most of the ones I wanted, chrome autofill and fast fingers. I was too slow on some but hit on the next ..

Sonra is an impossibility I’m convinced; I’ve tried multiple times in addition to my friend using a bot for the site... never succeeded.

Bot you say?? Bigcartel? Hmm need more info

Hikmet knows his audience and by making supply super-duper-limited, gets fanboys fiendin' hard by copping pair #23 out of 100!!! Other than quality, shoe ain't that great visually.

Can’t disagree but if quality is what you’re after, these are it. Suede is p l u s h. And I like the silhouette. Ye shrug

Got most of the ones I wanted, chrome autofill and fast fingers. I was too slow on some but hit on the next ..

Bot you say?? Bigcartel? Hmm need more info

Cyber, supposedly the best in the game... supposedly. I don’t use bots personally so I can’t clmment.

Looks like white peach. Now that I that I look at them I think he used raw clay, and light shale as well. The shoe flows together well, but its so hard distinguishing the colors on the website.

yepp I think youre right about the white peach its so different from the website color...

anyways anybody know a code or discount? I cant bring myself to spend 230 smh

Back
Top Bottom