Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They did such a good job on these
IMG_5175.JPG
IMG_5173.JPG
IMG_5170.JPG
IMG_5167.JPG
The box and insole are the best part

Hey my friend is entering the END raffle. She wears a US women’s 8, is that a UK7 in these Aimé 997’s?

I mean, it's most likely the point of them subtlety putting it in that teaser pic a while back.
I thought that too but then I also thought there is no way they release the 997, 997 Fusion, and 998 we’ve seen all in the same colorway.

Anyone know where I can sell New Balance 576 Surplus Pack besides StockX or Goat?

Reasons why I ask because StockX is not gonna take shoes a shoe with a damage box or a wrinkled midsole.

Jus askin because I remember there was an FB group that sold NB’s but it was pretty exclusive

Anyone know where I can sell New Balance 576 Surplus Pack besides StockX or Goat?

Reasons why I ask because StockX is not gonna take shoes a shoe with a damage box or a wrinkled midsole.

Jus askin because I remember there was an FB group that sold NB’s but it was pretty exclusive
Size?

eBay. Instagram. Craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom