Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

24D7EC0B-94F0-4260-A641-DF7EFBC1C721.jpeg

Crank 2 still probably has the best NBs ever put on film. Beat them the **** up too.

i never knew this :lol: what's the value of red devils nowadays?

That's some low key "collab". Is there something I missed from this partnership?

NB don't do nubuc for these silo's or something?

AC30B77D-52C7-48D2-972C-1E7D433919C0.jpeg

took an L on both ALD pairs that recently released so decided to make my first NB1s with obvious inspiration from that collab.

Can’t make the exact shoes from that collab so decided to put my own twist on it. Pretty simple with the hits of color.

Really content with them and the NB1 process overall. Turn around time was quick and I think it’s gonna be a probably especially with these 997s

took an L on both ALD pairs that recently released so decided to make my first NB1s with obvious inspiration from that collab.

Can’t make the exact shoes from that collab so decided to put my own twist on it. Pretty simple with the hits of color.

Really content with them and the NB1 process overall. Turn around time was quick and I think it’s gonna be a probably especially with these 997s
these are great! honestly dig them more than the ALD. kudos to you

Nice job! Just think how exclusive these are. A few people might have the “ALD”, but you may be the only person to ever have these.....

Nice job! Just think how exclusive these are. A few people might have the “ALD”, but you may be the only person to ever have these.....

Definitely always love to have something different in my feet than it here’s, but would be totally cool if anyone else wants to make the same pair I have haha

Dope as hell

These > ALDs

Last edited:

Those r fire bro

I was waiting for someone to do this.

Back
Top Bottom