Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

L has been received... Which I should be glad about because I've got car parts to buy for a car I should not have bought lol. Can't take it with you tho am I right !? Lol

5D35CD8A-E965-4C99-957D-CF9DC0C4EFD7.jpeg

1500X
UK11.5

Won on End, but Capital One declined the charge. I guess End just goes to the next winner in line after a decline huh

I've never won an end draw and I've entered hundreds and win both of these? Something seems fishy :rofl:

Lol guess I'll now be getting both the 1500 and 1530. Just got the email in for the 1530s

I
At first I was like:
D22F2EBC-EB9A-4174-854B-FBECD40BFEBF.jpeg
But then I was:
71181F80-E927-4851-90CC-7E7118DA2BF7.jpeg
Both notifications arrived in succession, just now. (About a minute or so ago)
I actually didn’t get a “Congratulations” email, but rather the charge and a “thank you for your order” email. The order shows the Sample Lab pack 1500s so it’s obviously a W. Just weird.

Maybe it’s before my time with NB, but what made the “Kakkerlak” or whatever so popular? Seems like it is pretty sought after.

Ok, this is weird.

I have 2 different PayPal receipts, with 2 different transaction ID's. Both for 210.95

Now here's the odd part -- I got 1 END win notification (1530), and 1 'sorry your name wasn't drawn' notification (on the 1500).

WTF??

Ok, this is weird.

I have 2 different PayPal receipts, with 2 different transaction ID's. Both for 210.95

Now here's the odd part -- I got 1 END win notification (1530), and 1 'sorry your name wasn't drawn' notification (on the 1500).

WTF??

Yeah I was confused as well but saw that one email was for a receipt and the other was for authorization. Checked my PayPal and only one charge was made

Yeah I was confused as well but saw that one email was for a receipt and the other was for authorization. Checked my PayPal and only one charge was made

LOL great minds and all that.

Yeah, only 1 charge for me too.

Looks like it's just the 1530 for me.

Back
Top Bottom