Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

BTW, the size? corner shops arrived while I was at the beach this week, and these boys are BOLD. Still not sure what I'm gonna do with em.

Latest pick up.
Thanks to jaynev jaynev for posting the link to oneness.

NB.jpg

I feel like I just got a small win this morning.

Grabbed the M991GRN FOR $119 shipped.

Randomly messing around and kind of stumbled upon them.

Need some sizing advice. I tried on a pair of 990v5 at a small shop in town. I have wide feet, so tried on the 9.5EE and they felt good width wise and i had about 3/4" of space in the toe area which i like some room. would i be safe to order the same size in NB1 574? Nobody near me sells the 574, especially in wide, so i can't try them on anywhere.

My brother gave me his lightly worn nanamica RC1s size US9 to sell for him since he didn't like them on foot. If anyone cares for em shoot me a PM.

Can anyone recommend a sneaker protection spray that they’ve used that didn’t ruin the quality of the suede on the shoe... I typically don’t bother because I believe that shoes should be worn but I just got my hands on my absolute NB grail and I don’t want to ruin them anytime soon

Can anyone recommend a sneaker protection spray that they’ve used that didn’t ruin the quality of the suede on the shoe... I typically don’t bother because I believe that shoes should be worn but I just got my hands on my absolute NB grail and I don’t want to ruin them anytime soon

I've never had a problem with Jason Markk's Repel, man.

-Drew

Tarrago Nano Protector. Use it on all my suede shoes including my Aldens.

Back
Top Bottom