Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

E4688622-B453-4A7E-8E5A-B5D737E69493.jpeg
Chillin’ in the yay

Speaking of 577, just snagged my first pair, 577ANG for a steal.

The mesh is Dallas Cowboy pants silver/blue cold af

DA6107C3-ECFD-4A42-B567-7C727A543D0A.jpeg

My girl is playing around like “you got shoes that look just like that...”

D2FCE71D-3E56-42FB-A96E-BCB71C6691C2.jpeg
Like, like, like. Is the bottom model a OM576OGG? Can you share where to get the 577ANG?

Packer has 15% w/ code ENDLESSSUMMER. I tested it on sale stuff and newer NB releases and it seems to work. Scattered sizes but a few deals to be had.

Edit: 997NV has a 13 for $125 before the code. Wish it was a 9.5.

Last edited:
Bodega really put some time and money into marketing this 850 release. Must have a lot of product to push.

Hoping this SNS raffle is an easy W. Usually strike out on them.

Like, like, like. Is the bottom model a OM576OGG? Can you share where to get the 577ANG?
I snagged it on eBay. The listing didn’t mention the model so no one saw it I guess!

Yes that’s the im576ogg - wish I could find a cheap blue pair!

Absolutely. SNS charges $10 and they ship overseas and their stuff gets to me quicker than most domestic shops.

Nowadays it seems most boutiques either offer free shopping, or charge $10 at the most.

So what your saying is your spoiled.

If you're located on the East Coast and you ship a double boxed pair of sneakers to West Coast (& vice versa), the actual cost would be around $15. That's a fair round number to charge shipping if you're a small business so you don't get killed on shipping charges.

Now do I prefer free shipping on anything I order online? Hells yes! But I'm making a point here.

has anyone done any customs on the nb site, particularly as of lately, i have a few designs but i'd like to see the colors 1st!?

Back
Top Bottom