Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Big fan of M997PAA military aesthetic. Plus, the “carbon fiber” weave (sort of) goes with my car.

EB2AFB60-0D39-48AF-A5F4-E64625461398.jpeg

034F5AA5-97AD-48F4-AF18-DD83854E0F1F.jpeg

Bimmer?

I entered on 2 accounts and had 5 other people enter for me. You’d think I’d have a chance

Last edited:
Of course I got an L from SNS. What else is new. NB is pissing me off lately. Shoes that were simple to get are all of a sudden going to hypebeasts who just started caring about NB in the past couple of months. Just venting...

Production has decreased. Have a feeling these will hit the site tomorrow

Throw the page in the monitor as it’s looking increasingly likely they drop them on the site tomorrow... I am leaning towards going to the NY location tomorrow in the morning... haven’t done an in store drop in years... hoping it’s not a typical NYC **** show...

Throw the page in the monitor as it’s looking increasingly likely they drop them on the site tomorrow... I am leaning towards going to the NY location tomorrow in the morning... haven’t done an in store drop in years... hoping it’s not a typical NYC **** show...
I live in nyc and wouldn’t even think of going tbh. I just can’t deal with the madness

Back
Top Bottom