Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Scooped the NV5 for $129 off END the other day as I was anxious to get a base 990v5 color way in rotation. Seemed fair considering it’s early yet.

Also got the “fast lane” and “loyalty.” Need to chill. Running out of hiding spots from wife.

Did they fulfill your order? Seems like my order will be cancelled as I haven't received shipping information yet.

Scooped the NV5 for $129 off END the other day as I was anxious to get a base 990v5 color way in rotation. Seemed fair considering it’s early yet.

Also got the “fast lane” and “loyalty.” Need to chill. Running out of hiding spots from wife.

CCF for OCF on a Tuesday
68794D53-E528-4DD7-9917-46BEF92A211B.jpeg

Yea I’ll wait till they hit under $100. No need to get anxious over any 99x unless it’s region specific or a collab. New balance restocks and rotates all their GRs more frequently than any other company. Not to mention their real clientele would be pissed if they discontinued any 99x seems completely. You be surprised how many people live by the 99x and occasionally is the only shoe they really wear

Last edited:
Did they fulfill your order? Seems like my order will be cancelled as I haven't received shipping information yet.
No but I ordered a couple items the day before there and that’s still in process too. Sometimes END or SNS is quick or slow. As others have stated, if they grease the order I’ll save $$$ because there’s always something else lol.

Crap anyway these are still around?

They were for the most part an Asia-exclusive. Random mom and pops shops in the U.S. got them but they didn't see a were wider release. They were also randomly available on eBay at a pretty discounted rate for a bit (130 shipped). Someone's selling them on eBay for 240. Also on Amazon for 180 in select sizes.

They were for the most part an Asia-exclusive. Random mom and pops shops in the U.S. got them but they didn't see a were wider release. They were also randomly available on eBay at a pretty discounted rate for a bit (130 shipped). Someone's selling them on eBay for 240. Also on Amazon for 180 in select sizes.
So I'm new to the 990 - what is the difference between the IG4 and the GI4? Nubuck vs suede ?

Back
Top Bottom