Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today :pimp:

IMG_20190911_190850_714.jpg

Black EG's and Grey 997S's arrived today. Didn't get home until an hour ago. Hopefully I can find time later (though not tonight lol) to post pics.

Kith 990s are simplistically beautiful in hand. Some cool stuff you can’t pick up from the pictures. Just old school clean.

Impressed enough that I went back for the 998.

NB newbie question - will the 990v5 eventually go on sale? Having trouble deciding which color I want for my first pair, but if they go on sale eventually that would help make my decision easier haha.

NB newbie question - will the 990v5 eventually go on sale? Having trouble deciding which color I want for my first pair, but if they go on sale eventually that would help make my decision easier haha.
Yes, all basic CW will hit deep discount and will make its way to the outlets

They'll hit discount but not for a while. The v5 is just getting started so don't expect to find it for deep discount anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom