Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Some new made in UK up on New Balance.
CE5F3DA6-EE17-496D-A053-4C427A99AA2A.jpeg
39B568EB-3726-4455-B009-D1EFDB27878C.jpeg

Yeah the last sentence was part of the reason I grabbed the blacks. Granted, the whole hospital knows me as ‘the sneaker guy’ at this point. So I wear all kinds of shoes to work that most folks wouldn’t.
They just dropped some figs x new balance 996 for hospital wear. They got some cool details but I can’t get the site to load rn
D021BDCB-F790-4E52-868B-D175FF0D32DD.png

Just had to call to put in a request to get a reward redeemed, its not showing up.

But got a 12.5 as well so $130 shipped and 3% ebates

Looks like they’re done now...No sizes showing in stock for me...

~EDIT~

NVM...Site timeout for me or something...

Last edited:
Do these OMN1s really run a full size big? I didn't cop a pair, FTL put them up early and they sold out.

But if they restock, I really would like to get a pair to shoot in.

Well I ordered an 11 and an 11.5 on SP. Hopefully they don't cancel. Wanna see which fits better. I'll sell the other for retail + ship if anyone here wants it.

Dunno why, but the design of those OMN1s doesn't grab me at all. Hope everybody wants em can finally get em, though.

Dunno why, but the design of those OMN1s doesn't grab me at all. Hope everybody wants em can finally get em, though.

I don't find them super stylish, or sexy by any means. However, currently, I'm searching for a good shoot around shoe for a bigger guy. And I've heard these are nice and comfy. So I'm gonna see what the hype's all about.

Back
Top Bottom