Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

wonder if they’ll be exclusive to just ALD or if some of the other retailers will get them too like the 997s

For real. I doubt much stock will be loaded online.
Boutiques now have full discretion on how much they can list online. So they could list one size run if they really wanted too and just resell the rest. Or they can pull a kith and have it say “sold out” immediately. ALD seems to operate very similar to kith and Trust fund Ted and Aaron are great friends, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes a similar route

Anyone who went in person in the spring know if you were allowed to buy one or both pairs? I’m contemplating going although I know it will probably be a massive **** show

I’ll def try for the V2, doesn’t cost much to enter a raffle. Not really feeling the V5

Today (perfect for fall)
09E82A73-39AA-4A24-A3C4-4CD3D86D66BD.jpeg
Complete opposite for me v2 are bread loafs to me them v5s are sleek good luck bro

If I remember correctly, you could only purchase one pair of the shoes last time

but this is two different models so id imagine it's a different scenario

To those who tries for the 997 on the ALD site, how was it? Crap show? Is it even possible manually?

To those who tries for the 997 on the ALD site, how was it? Crap show? Is it even possible manually?

I copped manually and it was relatively easy. No lag on the site...I even went back and forth deciding if i wanted to grab both pairs (only went with the canary). I’d imagine the 990’s are going to be different. I’ll be trying for the V2, but not getting my hopes up

I copped manually and it was relatively easy. No lag on the site...I even went back and forth deciding if i wanted to grab both pairs (only went with the canary). I’d imagine the 990’s are going to be different. I’ll be trying for the V2, but not getting my hopes up

I got both in a single order... I doubt this release will be anywhere near as easy

what’s the point of holding out key information like this? I understand that your an NB employee, why is relaying the information handled in such a manner?

Honestly, i don't see price stopping people from grabbing them. Even if these would marked up to hell, some in here would buy them regardless. Given retail for a GR is 175, and soon to be 180, we all knew it would be higher due to collab markup.

Wonder if these have a custom box like the 997s that came from ALD.

Back
Top Bottom