Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M1500LFC

Nice leather

new-balance-lfc-m1500-11259-2.jpg
new-balance-lfc-m1500-11259-1.jpg

Do 998s and 991s fit the same? Im usually a 9 but wear V4s in a 8.5 so im tryin to figure out what my size is

NBs with Fresh Foam are really comfy, like a slightly more firm React midsole. Tried on the Hierro v5s and was this close to picking them up.

IMG_20191126_183308.jpg

Slapped some yellow laces on the ALD v5s...not sure about them.

The cream laces are the best, breaks up the monotone blue/green upper.

Day 2 of the NB Rewards thing is Women's Heat Loft Jackets for 6,000 points :lol:

On the bright side, the half off rewards deal is going to last until 12/3.

Snagged a 10.5 in the neon Aries joints from Notre. :pimp:

Not sure if it’s the super thin layers of mesh they used, but my normal size 11 fits too big for my liking. Now to take a loss on GOAT. :lol:

Grabbed the white Aries. Premier’s also got a Black Friday thing going, picked up the 997NAK for about $130(with points)

For the Aries collab tho? Usually I don’t cop nb until its on deep discount just because I know it can be done easily but for these?
Well my size was sold out and I already copped because I liked them and didn't want to wait. However with that being said the deals always get better later in the week. wouldn't be surprised if they drop lower than 30% off later this week.

Well my size was sold out and I already copped because I liked them and didn't want to wait. However with that being said the deals always get better later in the week. wouldn't be surprised if they drop lower than 30% off later this week.
Well I sure hope I can find those in my size at that price! We shall see

Well I sure hope I can find those in my size at that price! We shall see

With these type of sales you always need to ask yourself how much you want the pair and if it will really be worth risking your size just to save another 10%. I've lost a lot of items in the past that were sitting at 30%, but the second they hit 40% they are gone. Big sizes 11-13 tend to go very quickly. And the most you can expect from waiting a few days is 50% max, but there likely won't be anything left by then. 30% for Aries seems like a great deal I'd jump on if my size was still there.

Do the Aries really fit big? Sizing down .5 has rarely ever worked out for me...

Went TTS on my 997 and there is a little bit of room in the toebox, but much prefer that to squished toes.

Has anyone ordered the 997NAJ off of the New Balance website? The model number should be the same colorway but the mudguard piece is the skin side out instead of suede? Is this a different variation or the wrong photos?

m997naj_nb_02_i.jpeg

Has anyone ordered the 997NAJ off of the New Balance website? The model number should be the same colorway but the mudguard piece is the skin side out instead of suede? Is this a different variation or the wrong photos?

m997naj_nb_02_i.jpeg

I feel like something similar happened with another model last year or the year before. New Balance probably hoping no one noticed lol

Back
Top Bottom