Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Someone on IG offered to sell me ALD 990V2's for $500 in 10.5. He said the box is damaged. What do ya'll think? Good deal or should I wait to see if prices drop?

Someone on IG offered to sell me ALD 990V2's for $500 in 10.5. He said the box is damaged. What do ya'll think? Good deal or should I wait to see if prices drop?

Maybe try negotiating with him more? I feel like if they do drop it won't be that much.

newbalance365 newbalance365 thanks for reminding me... Been waiting & waiting for 997LBH to drop from $144 on their site.. I couldn't resist it dropping to $79.97... :nthat:
997.PNG

is it just me or does anyone feel pain around the ankle collar on 990v2s? there is barely any cushioning there and there is a stitching knot that rubs on the side lol

Thank You. Got the 998 Brown Sugars M998TCC for $87 (w/tax). Like the molded nubuck replacing plastic detail and the leather lining too.

only pair of 998s I currently own but love them.
these over the curry air maxes for me

Anyone else get an email from New Balance about changing their passwords? It says my email address and password were exposed by their mobile app. and that it has been happening from June 2016 until now.

Screenshot_2019-12-23-14-51-50.png

Anyone else get an email from New Balance about changing their passwords? It says my email address and password were exposed by their mobile app. and that it has been happening from June 2016 until now.

I got it too.

Great materials, shape, colorway, and execution. Plus they didn't sell out in 7 seconds. Easily a contender for some of the best to release this year. By far better than the drugs people were taking when they talked about not liking these.
DSC_0978.JPG

got this too and assuming most members prob did if they have an NB account

i just got the same email
kinda bummed

Great materials, shape, colorway, and execution. Plus they didn't sell out in 7 seconds. Easily a contender for some of the best to release this year. By far better than the drugs people were taking when they talked about not liking these.
DSC_0978.JPG
I’m not speaking for anyone else. I love the colors/ color placement, but the leather toe for me wasn’t a nice touch. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom