Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Came in from the oneness sale...
C9A2F0C5-E266-41EF-A1D1-36CE9D2E6041.jpeg

So now New Balance have changed it up to allow other branding on the actual shoe & not just restricted to things that can be removed?

Really like those baited 997s but looks like it's sold out. Do you guys think the NB1s would come out the same? It seems other than the branding on the heel and some differences in the tongue logo/mesh it should work?

picked these CT1500s off kith. was trying to search around for other sites so that I could’ve avoided kith shipping but didn’t see them available anywhere else and sizes are pretty much gone now. honestly can’t complain since im a sucker for white sneakers and these will work well for my work rotation
0B7C218C-26D9-4881-99ED-A5D34B15CBF9.jpeg

Pretty nice in hand. You can probably wait it out until another discount pops up. This was the first time I saw em with a discount code in my sz (13), so I had to jump.

That RF pair looks just like the sample lab pairs...

But are the materials the finest you've ever seen? Inspired by his travels to European islands? Smooth, buttery suede, inspired by the buttery croissants he's eating while holidaying in Monaco? Deep blues inspired by the time he went snorkeling in the Caspian sea? Crispy brown that reminds him of shell of a fresh bowl of Cocoa Crisps?

picked these CT1500s off kith. was trying to search around for other sites so that I could’ve avoided kith shipping but didn’t see them available anywhere else and sizes are pretty much gone now. honestly can’t complain since im a sucker for white sneakers and these will work well for my work rotation
0B7C218C-26D9-4881-99ED-A5D34B15CBF9.jpeg
Feeling that saddle. Dope pu

Last edited:
But are the materials the finest you've ever seen? Inspired by his travels to European islands? Smooth, buttery suede, inspired by the buttery croissants he's eating while holidaying in Monaco? Deep blues inspired by the time he went snorkeling in the Caspian sea? Crispy brown that reminds him of shell of a fresh bowl of Cocoa Crisps?
Gonna big up all the sarcasm in this post. But on the real. Ron Ron, there’s a reason why this is the most slept on silo.

Back
Top Bottom