Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

B8BF6D56-7BA7-4CA8-95EF-516E47BA3048.png

excluded from their promo, sadly.

revenge of the Night Owl !

Anyone ever heard of Queens? Searching for that M577LP that nonheinous posted brought me to a site with some 997's I've never seen before, curious if it's legit and upcoming colorways and just released early by mistake from some obscure shop in the Czech Republic.

new-balance-m997soc-96232_1.jpg

Few others too:
new-balance-m997soe-96231_1.jpg

new-balance-m997sob-96230_1.jpg

I am starting to have second thoughts on purchasing New Balance shoes which are 10 years or older. My worry is the breakdown of plastics and glues. I saw some people on New Balance Facebook group talking about this awhile ago. I also have experienced this with my oldest New Balance shoe, M576GN MiUSA from late 80's early 90's. I know that is closer to 30 years for my pair but this risk of life span should be taken into account for how much you pay.

576 Damage.jpg
Thanks, I also had similar experience. The midsole of my nonnative 1700 just dissolved after 5 wear or so, and when bought it was DS. I l liked 1700 so much but all the good collabs was from Japan like 5 to 10 years ago, making the decision hard......

yeah after getting a few shoes this month couldn't justify dropping 220+ on a shoe I wouldn't have gotten if I didn't have the coupon. Guess I'll drop it on the 992 next month...hopefully more than the grey comes out

Back
Top Bottom