Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

bruh its getting fiesty in here....anyways.. sooo he only getting 500 for All Star weekend in his own city and no online release... damn... not sure why he got shorted like that...crazy his boy/co-owner of his boutique (Rello) has a shoe with adidas releasing instore and online this weekend...not sure about quantity of his boy/ co-owner Rello adidas shoes but at least its a online release...to me NB should at least do a online release for the JFG's some time in the future...every other NB collabo has...u know?

bruh its getting fiesty in here....anyways.. sooo he only getting 500 for All Star weekend in his own city and no online release... damn... not sure why he got shorter like that...crazy his boy/co-owner of his boutique (Rello) has a shoe with adidas releasing instore and online this weekend...not sure about quantity of his Rello adidas shoes but at least its a online release...to me NB should at least do a online release for the JFG's some time in the future...every other NB collabo has...u know?

maybe it's a testing of the waters thing. the exclusivity alone is gonna breed crazy hype. these will go for a lot of money on stockx, goat, etc. the next collab will probably be wider release + will have the added bonus of having a super hype original release

bruh its getting fiesty in here....anyways.. sooo he only getting 500 for All Star weekend in his own city and no online release... damn... not sure why he got shorted like that...crazy his boy/co-owner of his boutique (Rello) has a shoe with adidas releasing instore and online this weekend...not sure about quantity of his boy/ co-owner Rello adidas shoes but at least its a online release...to me NB should at least do a online release for the JFG's some time in the future...every other NB collabo has...u know?

I wouldn't be suprised if we see a random online release like the SR. 992 have had quality issues so maybe they just wanted to fire off an instore release and then online.

Gonna grab these today. Kith is $169 and Packer wants $220.

Attachments

• 1AF8E207-25F9-4769-9B07-E2121B2986A0.png
    1AF8E207-25F9-4769-9B07-E2121B2986A0.png
    450 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Shine and success? He’s selling a super limited NB during all star weekend in his hometown. Really not that difficult. That’s like being genuinely proud of your daughter that sold all her Girl Scout cookies and you bought them all. Not to mention it’s the first collab for a 992. He’s gonna need to do a helll of a lot better than this and not to mention his track record of clothing before this was Interesting to say the least. There’s a solid group of NB1 folks that pump out better pairs and story lines to go with their kicks than JFG.

Finishline did a collab with the 992. So did Sports Chalet and also a cricket team in the UK. These were all in the mid 00s.

Finishline did a collab with the 992. So did Sports Chalet and also a cricket team in the UK. These were all in the mid 00s.

Your going back nearly2 decades and I corrected myself. 992 is the most awaited and sought after model of 2020.

But that’s just my opinion based upon all the questions about the release and WTB on FB groups.

Pardon my ignorance, guys but what does #OCF mean?

I always see everyone on here posting that. :blush:

-Drew

Are 990s true to size?

preferably the v5, and version for that matter

Last edited:
Slow and spotty rollout, but yeah, from reading between the lines w/Kith's posts, and flintgrey flintgrey making mention of the expanded drop here.

seems to be a new release strategy lol.

is this the second boutique? Besides kith, I think I saw a euro release here or FB

third. hanon had FSR of the tan and black colorways a few days ago, haven't bothered to recheck cus they're like 260

at least the timed kith exclusive white is releasing elsewhere lol

Back
Top Bottom