Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kith instore or online?

any chance you see if it was a good run of sizes that got restocked? Cause I’ve been eyeing the v2s on the site for a while now and been seeing those same sizes on there

hope we get more v2s to restock though

any chance you see if it was a good run of sizes that got restocked? Cause I’ve been eyeing the v2s on the site for a while now and been seeing those same sizes on there

I only saw 11+ yesterday, not sure how long smaller sizes were up, if at all, sorry

same here. the v2’s seem to be drying up. if you are on facebook, some of asia based NB groups have v2’s for sale. they go pretty quickly though.

I feel like someone in the thread way back said that NB will stop 990 v2 production for a while.
Is that really true?

-Drew

No inside knowledge but it makes sense since they just got re-introduced in 2016 with a lot of strong color ways. will probably cycle through other models like they usually do. I imagine with JP3 this year, they will bring back more 1300s for a bit. I've seen a few of the 1700s coming later this year and they look good, and we all know the 992 will have a bunch of color ways too.

No inside knowledge but it makes sense since they just got re-introduced in 2016 with a lot of strong color ways. will probably cycle through other models like they usually do. I imagine with JP3 this year, they will bring back more 1300s for a bit. I've seen a few of the 1700s coming later this year and they look good, and we all know the 992 will have a bunch of color ways too.

no inside knowledge yet you've seen unreleased colorways :tongue: super neat!

do you know regular 1700 MSRP?

D68D3221-F009-421C-89C0-233638A4F0E3.jpeg

Touched down earlier today.

These are clean. The retail price looks pretty nice too lol

Last edited:
These are clean. The retail price looks pretty nice too lol

I picked up a pair of these in 12 yesterday. They do look clean and more subdued than the usual mint color. They were down to only 7 and 7.5 this morning and must have restocked or something.

I picked up a pair of these in 12 yesterday. They do look clean and more subdued than the usual mint color. They were down to only 7 and 7.5 this morning and must have restocked or something.

these are fresh as hell.

debating whether to get the 1500 YOR now that the sizes have been restocked...I've called the silhouette ugly in the past but I'm intrigued.....what do y'all think?

Back
Top Bottom