Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Todd Snyder 997 today
BD53C2E3-F710-4906-A3CA-CD68E396BE06.jpeg

good looks on the kith link. I guess we should just keep an eye out on the site for any other restocks

I'm confused.. paying retail for GRs in here never used to be a thing

990v2s are not gonna be produced for a min people wanna stock up.

On a similar note do y’all think 7 year old DS J crew 1400s will hold up? There are a ton around $100 on eBay

990v2s are not gonna be produced for a min people wanna stock up.

On a similar note do y’all think 7 year old DS J crew 1400s will hold up? There are a ton around $100 on eBay
According to who? There's many colorways being released - should be plenty to go around.

Does anyone who caught the stray rats joker restock want to sell me their orange laces from the black pair?

Sorry to mention them every damn page lately, but I'm ooping my pair to a fellow NTer w/ the laces and I could use a pair of those exact orange laces in another pair of shoes. Shoot me a PM if so thanks!

Never gave a reason when they didn’t ship and I asked nor when I asked why they cancelled. They were up for days underpriced would that is on them if that is the case.
I bought a pair from Kith over the weekend, just received my shipping confirmation today. I doubt there's an issue with the price, they probably just oversold their stock. Still pretty lame though...

Last time I ordered from Kith was the 998 Sharks. Waited a almost a week for a shipping number, went back & forth with their shi**y customer service another week while they “figured it out.” Then when I emailed them back after not hearing from them a bit again & they sent me an email canceling the order. Told them that was the last time I’d order from them because of the way the situation was handled. Not even a reply back.

I can take an L, I get it. We’ve all been cancelled on after we thought we snagged a shoe. It was the way they treated me. Won’t be giving them anymore of my money after that.

*tiny violin playing in background *

Been buying from Kith for more than a decade, never had any issues with shipping. They've been cancelling orders randomly a bit more recently though. Customer service is definitely not their priority like almost any other sneaker boutique in the US. Give them 5 business days to ship though lmao

Been buying from Kith for more than a decade, never had any issues with shipping. They've been cancelling orders randomly a bit more recently though. Customer service is definitely not their priority like almost any other sneaker boutique in the US. Give them 5 business days to ship though lmao

Like I said, I get it. I’ve ordered twice from them this year & both were canceled. The last one took almost a month to get my refund.

Ordered 9/12...refunded 10/9 :nerd:

I really like this collab.
I actually think it's a cool collaboration and all but can you put some more effort into driving traffic to your site?

On another note, I was so close to buying the 990V2 grey but like others, couldn't really justify it with the 992 coming out so soon.... Decided to go for it an hour later and my 9.5 sold out. Regrets.

screw Kith, they try to pretend that they are the golden standard in sneaker shops but have the worst customer service out of any of them. I’ve been shopping there for over 5 years and they continue to get worse and worse with every purchase. Instead of taking his entire crew on lavish vacations every 2 weeks Aaron should invest in a customer service team who knows how to respond to a simple email.

992 USA MSRP is 174.99 right? Trying to make myself wait instead of copping the hanon ones...losing faith my profile CW is gonna be one of the first run of colorways I’ll end up getting a grey first

Back
Top Bottom